SRT-10 Ram Truck, Cat Back System Now Available and In Stock!!

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We now have SRT-10 Ram Truck Cat back systems at a special introductory price. These stainless mandrel bent systems have an awesome sound and increase HP and Torque (10-12hp and 25 Ftpds Torque). Magnaflow worked with many combinations to make a system that really works. We have these systems in stock and well below retail.
You must be registered for see images

List is $721.56

DC Performance's price $629.95 + shipping

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I do believe that Dodge, by putting this engine in a truck, stands to endanger the vipers by increasing engine production and quality suffering. Anything for the buck. I hope I am wrong.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kelly,

I do believe you are wrong, and to hopefully make you feel better, some of the same engineers that have worked on the Viper are working on the truck.The other advantage is the truck is being done in low numbers , but any sharing actually will , in all likelyhood, help the bottom line on the Viper, and keep some production costs down. I can also attest to the fact that a very large number of SRT-10 Rams are being purchased by current or past Viper owners, so it is very much a vehicle that has the same passionate following. With the new SRT-10 Quad Cab, three of the deposits we have are from folks that want to tow their Snake behind the Hot Rod Ram.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery