srt-10 viper vs. ferrari f430 spyder

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Heavy clutch? Huh? I sat in a Gen3 coupe today, and noticed how light the clutch felt. He must have a little girls' ankle or something...

The Viper is so brutish, where the Fuhwahwee is so refined, blah, blah, blah........Eeew, those Viperth are juth so butch!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where did the 127K price tag for the Viper come from..............looks to me like the Snake is 1/3 the price when figured correctly.

I personally am in love with the Maranello, but the big nostrils on the 430 make me think I am staring up someone's big schnoz and I swear I can see nose hairs and boogies! Heh, just my personal opinion, but this Prancing Horse doesn't do it for me, though there are ones over the years I have loved like many others ( F-40, F-50, Testarossa, Daytona, 250 GT Berlinetta )

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The Viper's engine, an 8.3-litre, ten-cylinder shrine to big-block displacement"

Where was that small block/big block thread? LOL

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"fact that the Viper has survived on the market for 14 years suggests it offers something special."

Hear that Dodge? Not that that idiot writer would know what that "something special" is. Keep the Viper close to it's roots and don't listen to the critics. Jeeze, look at the cons this clown wrote...

Cons
- Lack of stability control system
- Excessive heat from the engine
- Bare interior for the price, although it does at least have a cupholder

He forgot to add the clunky manual tranny and heavy clutch.

LOL

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He also forgot how much fun the Viper is, nor does he mention how much it costs to service that horse

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery