SRT/2 being raffled off at the VOI8!!

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Win a ONE of a kind SRT-2
The SRT-2 Black Mambo Motorcycle is black, silver and stealthy. The SRT-2 has a better power to weight ratio than the Comp Coupe and a better 0-60 time than an Enzo Ferrari. The rear sports a custom 11 inch CNC billet aluminum wheel with matching front rotor and sprocket. Not to be out done the matching front wheel has dual rotors for extra stopping power. The engine management system has been tweaked to produce 126 H.P. to the rear wheel which propels the 595 lbs SRT-2 through the quarter mile at 11.1 seconds. Add a Ram Truck load of precious metal (Chrome) and you get one cool ride. The SRT-2 is based upon the Harley-Davidson VRSCB "V-Rod", customized by Viper Days regular (#101) Danny Miller, at Hwy. 101 Harley-Davidson in Coos Bay, Oregon. This one of a kind 2 wheeled dream is valued at $45,000

How do I get one?
There is only ONE! There will be 225 raffle tickets at $200.00 a ticket. The drawing will be held when all tickets are sold. The winner is responsible for any and all applicable title fees and taxes. Vehicle will be shipped to a Harley Davidson dealer nearest the residence of the winner or if we sell all tickets by VOI 8 we will hold the drawing Sunday night at the Viper Days registration.
Paid by check or cash only. Checks made out to Viper Days, Inc. Mailing Address:
764 West Shore Dr. Culver, IN 46511

Are there any other prizes?
Yes… 2nd prize is a free Viper Days event in 2005
3rd prize is a ½ off coupon for a Viper Days event in 2005
4th through 10 receive a limited edition Harley Davidson wearable.

What does Michael Schumacher think of the V-Rod?

Six-time Formula 1 World Champion Michael Schumacher said, speaking of the V-Rod upon which the SRT-2 is based. “I like the V-Rod’s innovative design, its beauty, and performance. It has the perfect combination of torque and comfort. It really is the best motorcycle I know.” Schumacher currently owns seven V-Rod Motorcycles. The Champion said “It’s about freedom, entertainment and complete relaxation.” “There is no other motorcycle that inspires me as much as.” “It’s my understanding of what motorcycling should be about.”

Why did Viper Days have an SRT/2 built?
Danny Miller, a fellow Viper Days participant and Harley dealer, thought it would be cool to build a one of a kind bike and have it raffled by Viper Days. The SRT/2 V-Rod bike will be on display at VOI 8 and Viper Days is hopeful that all 225 tickets will sell out quickly and the drawing can be held at VOI 8.

What are the specifications of this SRT/2?
Power to weight ratio …….… (Better than Viper Comp Coupe)
Rear Tire Width………………..240/40VR18 (11 inches)
Front Tire………………………130/60VR18 (4.5 inches)
0-60 MPH……………………...3.1 seconds (Better than an Enzo Ferrari)
¼ Mile Time……………………11.2 seconds (Better than an SRT-10)
Height…………………………..43.5 inches
Dry Weight…….……………….595 lbs.
Seat Height……………………..25.0 Inches
Displacement……………………69.0/1130 (CU. IN./CC)
Horsepower……………………..126
Compression Ratio………………11.3:1
Fuel System……………………..ESPFI (Fuel Injection)
Lean Angle………………………32 degrees
Rake…………………………….. 34 degrees
Fork Angle……………………….38 degrees

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As always, happy to help Courtney and the folks from Viper Days!

You must be registered for see images

VERY cool!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna see a better pic of the side where the whole bike and/or the engine block are visible :p

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here are some more of this awesome beauty!