SRT Coupe Suspension??

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've read lots of magazine reviews now that praise the Coupe's suspension as compliant, comfortable, and easy to drive over rough pavement. Pretty much every review I've seen of the Coupe is universal in their description of the Coupe suspension as forgiving and easy to drive.

I would never have described the stock suspension on my SRT-10 in those terms. Have they changed springs or shocks on the Coupe? The lighter wheels will have made some difference, but I can't imagine it would be that radical. Anyone know if there were suspension changes with the Coupe?

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Kai,

Next time you are driving through the Springs, you are welcome to compare. I do not have experience with the 03-05 SRT's. My experience is restricted to comparing it to the Gen I & II.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
It would be interesting to know what, if anything, was done to the coupe's suspension as the convertible's suspension was not too good under some conditions. Things like wheel hop, turning and accelerating on any irregular surface, bumps of any kind under power, body roll, etc. all come to mind.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96