SRT Dealers

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone recommend an experienced competent one in southeastern new England? I'm in Providence RI, looking to travel a maximum of 30 miles for one.

Thnx in advance.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no one has had a warranty service in new England before?

how about Central dodge Chrysler in Norwood MA on Route 1?

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi There.....Unfortunately New England is Void of any Good recommendable Viper Techs....As all the dealerships care more about selling cars....We all take our cars to Chuck Tator in So Salem NY......AKA Tators Garage.....

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Appreciate the response at least. I called the service dept at the SRT "performance" dealer I asked about above on this past Friday and the phone just rang and rang without answer. I called again on Saturday only to be told to call back on Monday to see if they serviced the new viper (even though the drive srt site says they do); I e-mailed the sales manger for the service manager's extension, which she gave and I left a message for him on Saturday. Not hearing back from him by today, Monday, I called him again and left another message. Its almost Tuesday and I haven't heard back. If this is how unresponsive they are before they have my business, I have an obvious concern for when (or if) they took possession of my car.

NY is too far for me. but I do appreciate the response.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this is precisely why Mr. Policy Limits I didn't buy my fifth Viper and sold my fourth before it needed some warranty work.
There is NO one on Long Island, or New York or the east coast from here to Virginia I would trust to put air in my tires.
Ferrari dealers work on Ferrari's, Lambo dealers work on Lambo's. SRT dealers work on Darts.

I would pay out of my own pocket to go to Tators before I would bring it to any dealer here unless it is extremely minor and I could wait for the car.
And there is no way I would buy a new car and pay for that warranty built in and have no where to bring it.
Good luck anyway.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is still under warranty, I needed to have some warranty work done, I went to Tator's instead and paid out of my pocket. There is NO ONE I would trust with my Viper in the area. Its seriously making me think twice about buying a Gen V.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
definitely agree with you guys. Its been weeks and I still haven't heard back from the said service dept. I called the service manger too, not some general tech. What good is a warranty that u cant use or are afraid to use?

Looking forward to the debut of the successor to the Gallardo.......