SRT: Please Pay Attention

AJ usmc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I back guys, and what yall said turned out to be truer than I thought. (ex: volunteering to get IT'ed) I've completed Basic, MCT, A school, and waiting to class up for C school. MOS is 6200 (powerline/train) and after I complete C school I'll be a 6218.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on making it, I'm sure your outlook on life is much different than when you last posted. I went in straight from high school and thought because I went Air Force that it was going to be cake.. how wrong I was.
Our drill sergeant had us up earlier than anyone else and doing more PT than anyone else but it paid off in the end and matured me years beyond staying in the civilian world.

Funny story to end on, one time towards the end of our training when me and a few other guys were in the latrine, I was in one of the toilet stalls and I heard some guy cussing about something. So I said something like "Hey man watch your mouth there's no need for that". So he replied " What the ---- did you say to me"? So again I said "Hey there's no need to talk like that"!
Well... it was at that very moment that I realized who I was talking to by hearing the other guys stall getting kicked in and me turning into complete jello upon said realization that it was in fact my drill instructor.

The only thing that got me off the hook was the fact that back then I was known as the " faith guy" so he let it slide with a "you idiot" remark.
Never again... :D

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations....

Welcome to my former employer (1980 to 1988) 4th.Anglico Marine myself....

Semper Fi Marine....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456