SRT Tech Seminar

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On behalf of the entire Southwest Zone of the VCA, I would like to profusely thank Rich Carlson of the DC Training Center in Dallas for hosting an INCREDIBLE technical seminar for the new SRT this last Saturday.

He already had the car VERY dis-assembled before we arrived. It was extremely interesting to see it "undressed", without all the inner and outer panels in place. He covered things from front to back and top to bottom. We learned a LOT. After the meeting, several of us got the hands-on experience of putting it all back together again, just like the Dodge dealer Techs he trains in their classes. The "*** rated" pictures of our naked car are posted in the photos section of the North Texas region website at www.northtexasviperclub.com .

Besides North Texas, we also had VCA members there from the Mid-South, Central Texas and New Mexico regions. Thanks again Rich!

228Rich_Carlson_2003_Tech_Session_005-med.jpg

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! If you haven't been to the North Texas site yet to check out the pictures, DO IT NOW! The pictures are amazing and it really is pretty cool to see the exhaust exposed, etc. Thanks King!

Chris

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's a tech session! Great shots, Thanks

Are there any DC training centers in the midwest?

Rich Carlson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are 26 DaimlerChrysler Training Centers in the US. The closest one to you is in Chicago. But out of the 26, only 5 of them provide Viper dealer training and out of the 5, only 1 provides on going Viper Tech seminars.

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you haven't had the pleasure of a tech session with rich Carlson at the DC training center you aren't getting the most from your car. Rich is an outstanding example of what makes the Viper experience so unique and a reason why, two years after losing my car, I still can't wait to get back in Vipering. Every company talks about customer supprt, Rich goes beyond the extra mile and makes customer involvement happen! I wasn't much on this new car before but one morning with Rich and I'm thinking the Bentley may have to wait...

Thanks to my hosts in the North Texas Viper Club of America and Rich for letting a Viper wannabe hang out for the morning.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang