SRTC poster I've been working on...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Opinions wanted, please. Thanks and enjoy.:)

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like it a lot. However... the white light beams need to be a little darker in the background so that the car will stand out more. The white car line and the white background beams make the car line disappear. You may want to remove the puddle in the lower left corner also. Then again, I'm no art major so what do I know? ;-)

Otherwise, it's awesome!
Santo

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it a lot. However... the white light beams need to be a little darker in the background so that the car will stand out more. The white car line and the white background beams make the car line disappear. You may want to remove the puddle in the lower left corner also. Then again, I'm no art major so what do I know? ;-)

Otherwise, it's awesome!
Santo

Ok, I cleaned up the ground. Still working on the lights, although, IMO, they dont need MUCH done to them.:p BTW, thanks for all of the compliments.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME Austin! How big can you print it without too much pixelization?

Thanks, Chris. I've been playing around with the sizes and the size posted seems to be the best size without any pixelization. I didnt have a HUGE pic to work with, so that created the problem for size, but if anyone is interested, I have a really neat idea for this and can have some kind of pricing this week.

Again, it may not be huge, but I think it will look great when its done.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,
If you can change the color of the car to the blue (my color) I would love to buy a poster off of you. I could actually buy the art and take it to a print shop and have it printed. Let me know. It looks awesome.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin:

Try yellow or a yellow sunburst gradient in the place of the broad white lines. I think it might be rather stunning without detracting from the car!

:D:D:D

Thanks for the idea. Im trying a few things before I get it printed. The white is bold and strong, but fits the overall feel so Im not positive I'll keep the changes. We'll see.

And thank you to all for the great compliments. :)

ViperDoug, you have a PM.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Id take one, prefer to have Copperhead,cause thats my color but white looks great too. Let me know.
Thanks and nice work.