SRT's on Ebay

RichardR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT\'s on Ebay

There seems to be some pretty good deals on SRTs on Ebay. Under $80K for a new car in Oklahoma..........

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: SRT\'s on Ebay

I dont know of any srt's that have sold on ebay for under 80. 95% of the listings are dealers, and I'm sure you know that game.There was one silver car offered at no reserve,starting at 76.0, but that car actually sold for 82.0 on a side deal.I make a good part of my living on ebay,and up to this point, srt prices are holding fairly steady,with a couple of exceptions.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dont know of any srt's that have sold on ebay for under 80. 95% of the listings are dealers, and I'm sure you know that game.There was one silver car offered at no reserve,starting at 76.0, but that car actually sold for 82.0 on a side deal.I make a good part of my living on ebay,and up to this point, srt prices are holding fairly steady,with a couple of exceptions.

I have seen several that had no action....priced to high. I truly believe the market for them has taken a dive as far as purchasers.....that is not to say the asking prices aren't still up there.

Was this the car that sold on the side ? I figured the dealer just no selled it at the last minute, last I looked it was just below 80 then it went away....go figure. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2423116808

Buy it now's for $87 and $93 good f luck, I hope they have to use them for flower pots.

Alaska: 2003 Red 14 hours left, It's up to a blazing $62,600 (Nice snow and cold car :)

Watch this one....I don't think it will sell.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=%202423235280

04's are coming soooooon :)

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Absolutely right.Alot with no action.Too many cars,all the same.But, there have been at least 13 sales in the last couple of weeks ,not sold on ebay,but as a result of it.Ebay is an advertising vehicle for highline cars,and a sales vehicle for 30000 and under.The guy who has his Viper on at 92k doesnt really expect to get it,but the lead he gets may net 84.0 . I was at a highline auction last week, and saw 4 vipers sell at 84+ (all black).They will drop of course,but dont expect anything other than what normally happens to vipers.3500-4000 differance between each year,with some exceptions.Just an opinion.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I see...good points. By the way, can I bring my wife down to check out your black 03 in person ? Are you going to the Ga VCA meetings ? tnx

In fact....it looks like you could host a car show :laugh:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tony, I keep waiting for you to fly up here and take my car out for a drive and then cut me a check. You don't want one of those nasty white cars, do you? ;)

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Absolutely.Would love to show you the car.

P.S. I have alot of
friends in Ringold,we should talk.

A.J.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks A.J. Will probably take you up on that before the 04 orders start.

Chris, So very close to that....you just wouldn't take the Porsche in trade.....now I have this RT/10 to trade. NO white here...black is it. Could have already gotten a Red at $100 over invoice but momma loves black. But I still believe your car is better than new!!