SSG ACR at Orlando Dodge

MKB96Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,
Not sure how many of these are available but here's one. I orderd it and can't get it. :(

Attachments

• DSC02614.jpg
    DSC02614.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02622.jpg
    DSC02622.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC02619.jpg
    DSC02619.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC02638.jpg
    DSC02638.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC02626.jpg
    DSC02626.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 96

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got the Vin#:2tu: I have the same car and its better looking in person!!!!! If you want one at a better price see Bernie at Tomball Dodge....Kevin

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,
Not sure how many of these are available but here's one. I orderd it and can't get it. :(

Very strange but when I looked at its Window sticker on the site it doesnt have the two-tone interior listed as an option just the protection package and of course the ACR package..Its not reflected in the sticker price either(I have the same car) so someone is getting a free 2 tone interior with that car.:omg:

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can get the same car for about $4-5000 cheaper through Bernie Katz at Tomball. Thats what I did.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure the dealer is thrilled to be stuck with this, and having to compete with tomball to sell it..

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car with a graphite drivers stripe... WOW!!! Hopefully someday someone will get that custom painted so I can see it.

love the ssg/graphite combo

gr6.JPG

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure the dealer is thrilled to be stuck with this, and having to compete with tomball to sell it..

He probably doesnt know about Tomball.:lmao:I really dont think he is "stuck" because hes got a great color combo ACR and even at Invoice he will still make some cash. I know they are not making a bunch of ACRs in SSG next year so someone will be able to save some good money(once Orlando Dodge) comes to their senses...Just wait I bet FI-Dodge will come up with more incentives to drive down 09 prices like they did in 08:rolleyes:......Kevin

PK3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tomball Dodge in Texas aka Bernie Katz has 2 ACR SSG cars. One with 2 stripes, the other has the two tone black center band like your picture. Not sure about the interior colors. Good luck!

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The low volume dealers here in Florida prefer to keep them in dealer rooms as floor ornaments....there is still an 08 sitting at a primarlily jeep dealer for a ridiculous price....

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased my ACR from University Dodge and I had a BAD purchase experience FWIW. And they are NOT a forum sponsor.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very strange but when I looked at its Window sticker on the site it doesnt have the two-tone interior listed as an option just the protection package and of course the ACR package..Its not reflected in the sticker price either(I have the same car) so someone is getting a free 2 tone interior with that car.:omg:

Those "window stickers" on the internet are never real.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's included in the base price of the car.

You must be registered for see images

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith,
I did see that but that still doesnt explain why its not in the options section..My 09 SSG ACR has interior: Suade microfiber seats with leather trim but doesnt list color and its the base interior..??? That color interior is an option!!! or more people would order it if it was free.:dunno:My car also listed for 450.00 less than the above car but thats because it did not come with the protection group.. Kevin

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith,
I did see that but that still doesnt explain why its not in the options section..My 09 SSG ACR has interior: Suade microfiber seats with leather trim but doesnt list color and its the base interior..??? That color interior is an option!!! or more people would order it if it was free.:dunno:My car also listed for 450.00 less than the above car but thats because it did not come with the protection group.. Kevin

hey kevin, buddy of mine just closed a deal with bearnie on your cars twin should be here next week, yeah another acr to play with at the track. he did what you did and traded his mint 1500 mile ssg w/black stripes for it. so you can tell your wife you have a twin brother in spirit that did the same car swap, color for color and model.:2tu:

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith,

I did make it up to University Dodge yesterday and saw the SSG ACR they have...it has the black interior and was listed in the same line as the window sticker above.....as the supply chain is "made to build" components and equipment, could it be that the optioned interior was what was available that day??? I say this because for example my car was to have the graphite bezels and it came with the black ones...half of the VOIX cars had graphite others did not....some VOIX cars had emblems other like mine did not...kind of feast or famine as they move down the line....

I got to see the car up close....sharp color combo.....

Last edited:

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith,

I wasn't being very clear. When you choose the two-tone seats, that in itself is not an extra cost option. That's what I meant when I said it was included in the base price. However, if you choose the two-tone seats, the CD7 Two-Tone Interior option is required and costs $495. That covers the rest of the interior trim. There should be a listing for Premium Two-Tone Interior $495 in the option equipment section of that window sticker like the one pictured below. So it can't be correct as Cop Magnet alluded to.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62