SSG ACR's in West. Canada

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear there are 2 SSG ACR's in Western Canada showrooms. One in Prince George, B.C. and one in Fort MacMurray, AB. of all places. Anyone been in to look at these? DARBGNIK, you must have lots of spare time to snoop around the FT. Have you seen it yet, or is it already in your garage?:D

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ron, I am heading up to Ft Mcmurray this afternoon, I will stop by and see if they still have it.:D:D

Sounds good. Maybe they will let you take it for A SPIN.:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh

I know a Sheriff in Prince George. She was down here visiting on the holidays when I called you about that one in PG. She said she would have a look at that one, but I have not heard back from her yet.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three Vipers in the showroom, 2 ACRs and a regular.:D

What makes ya think I have lots of time? Rumours of my laziness making it that far south. I've gotta be the only one I know who won't work overtime here, or all the regular time for that matter.:dunno:

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ACR in Lloyd got sold yesterday. Spring must be coming. Viper's are starting to move. Not that it feels like spring here. -33 Cel here this morning. Yikes.

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. Maybe they will let you take it for A SPIN.:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh

I know a Sheriff in Prince George. She was down here visiting on the holidays when I called you about that one in PG. She said she would have a look at that one, but I have not heard back from her yet.
Hey Ron, Finally got to town today and it is an amazing sight inside the show room. What I Do find extremely amazing is we have 3 SSG ACRs in Western Canada, 2 in Alberta, and to even top that we have 2 ACR Final Editions in Alberta. Out of twelve cars built that has to be rare to have 2 built while the rest of the world gets 10 :D:D

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,
Seeing your ACR on the track last year is keeping me going through this winter........

BTW, I saw a Gen II Viper out driving yesterday. BOOYA!

Greg

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got into the dealership in Ft Mac today, All For Sale. Just the type of therapy I need to stay up here and WORK!!!!! for the winter. Can't see mine, So the next best thing to drool over someone elses car. They were sure working me to buy one though, they are tired of them being here. HOW CAN THAT BE!!!!! My favorite was the SSG but I may be a little bias.:D:D

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got into the dealership in Ft Mac today, All For Sale. Just the type of therapy I need to stay up here and WORK!!!!! for the winter. Can't see mine, So the next best thing to drool over someone elses car. They were sure working me to buy one though, they are tired of them being here. HOW CAN THAT BE!!!!! My favorite was the SSG but I may be a little bias.:D:D

What are they asking for them?

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear you were(are) at Moncton, NB. car show. You have built a special car hauler? We need some pics.

Ha, Yes! I was at the speed show in Moncton. The Guys that painted the trailer wanted to put it in the show, but the organizers wanted the car also. So, anyway, I put her in, and go figure, I won best of class!! It was the First car show that I have been to, that my trailer got more attention then the car :) . Guess it did, made it all the way to the west coast :rolaugh: Even the Corvette guys were over and asking if I could build one for them. Anyways, here is a link to the a Thread that I started last Janurary, and I'm sure there is some youtube videos of the Moncton Speed Show buy now. http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/660584-ACR-Clamshell-Trailer-Project

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a look and that is one awsome trailer. Looks very aerodynamic. Mileage going to Moncton compared to previous trailer?
Congrats on your win. Definitely makes it worth while when other people praise your efforts.
A buddy text me pictures of the car with your trailer in the background. I immediately told him to text more pics of the trailer. As soon as I saw the car I was sure it had to be you.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a look and that is one awsome trailer. Looks very aerodynamic. Mileage going to Moncton compared to previous trailer?
Congrats on your win. Definitely makes it worth while when other people praise your efforts.
A buddy text me pictures of the car with your trailer in the background. I immediately told him to text more pics of the trailer. As soon as I saw the car I was sure it had to be you.

Thanks,
Using my conventional trailer to Moncton .. 76.1 Lts. Using Viper trailer...45.71 Lts . Approx 40% savings.

Cheers Shaun.

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,
Using my conventional trailer to Moncton .. 76.1 Lts. Using Viper trailer...45.71 Lts . Approx 40% savings.

Cheers Shaun.

That definitely is amazing. 40% is well worth the time spent building it.
Is it a lot lighter as well as being aerodynamic?