SSG Coupe is finally home !

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't take it any longer. Roads were mostly clean for the first time in months, so I had them get her ready for the six miles home. Couldn't believe the constant stares all the way home. All I can say is
WOW !
ssgha.jpg

ssghd.jpg

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats,, great pics,,, when do u take the wrappers of the seats?

OP
OP
GRNBGON

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet your saying...finally.

Amen to that. Now insead of not sleeping with worry, I will be up just looking at it. Just can't get enough of that color. No picture do it justice. You have to see it in person. It is AWSOME.
IMHO

Hope the forum isn't tired of me posting pictures.
I am just too excited!
GRNBGON

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the excitement of the SSG Vipers this year, I bet it is the only version we will say, "Boy that color looks great with the snow reflecting off it."

You SSG owners really need to exercise some control. Play harder to get! :) (kidding)

Rick

PS Great car!

V

Venomiss

Very Nice and just in time for St.Patricks Day coming up!

It's good to hear from someone who is excited about their new Viper-more pictures when the weather gets better please!

OP
OP
GRNBGON

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy, there is nothing I would love better than to take more pictures in better weather.
It is 24 and snowing out right now. Still another month before I can drive. Still, better than Steve in UP. He has two more monthes to wait. Come on Steve , I now you are there.:mad:

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on bringing the baby home! It looks fantastic! Was it fun to drive the long 6 mile trek home?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine