Still dreamin'

Wayne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still dreamin\'

Have had the Viper about two months and it still seems like it hasn't settled in just yet that I have one.
What I mean by that is: I know I have a Viper, but sometimes when I see it ... like passing through the garage, or when you walk outside and see it sitting there in the parking garage, it starts that feeling of "awh" all over again.
Call me sick, but I get that deer in the headlight look when I see other peoples Vipers.
I had a lady stop by the car show I was at with the car this past weekend and she took several shots of the car. Chatted with her about the car a bit and exchanged info and forgot about it.
Today I found this in my email:

Brings that feeling back every time I look at it.
If I am dreaming, I am dreaming out-loud and please; no one wake me just yet!
:D
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10636
(not sure why the pic. doesnt work???

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Still dreamin\'

Your picture of the Viper didn't show up. Anyway i've been a owner for 2 years now and I still feel the same way you do. The feeling never goes away!!!

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Picture works for me. I have had my Viper for almost a year now and I still go out to the garage just to have a little look at the thing! Wifey thinks I may be having an affair with my car. ;)

Mark
:)

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow! One of the pictures in your gallery was very, very impressive. Needless to say, the VCA folks would not let you post that paticular one on this site.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96