stolen emblems!!

anunakki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone...

well I was told it would happen and it did. Took the car to the movies, came back out and someone had pried the rear emblem off.

So my question is where to buy a replacement with the quickest turnaround? It needs to be a yellow one.

Thanks!

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call Chuck Tator @ Tator's Dodge. I'm sure he can help. Also, never ever take the Vipe to a movie theatre. The sad truth is you have to go to places where you know it will be safe.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone...

well I was told it would happen and it did. Took the car to the movies, came back out and someone had pried the rear emblem off.

So my question is where to buy a replacement with the quickest turnaround? It needs to be a yellow one.

Thanks!

Please don't tell me the movie was the Too Fast Too Furious. That would explain a lot. The [******] ricer kids stole your emblems.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I did take my Viper to see 2 Fast 2 Furious, but it was a drive-in. There's no way that I would have left the Viper alone in a movie parking lot for 1.5 hours. :eek:

I have had the emblems stolen off on of my other cars, left out at a friend's house, as it's a common teen badge-of-courage theft these days. :(

-Dean.

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the idea from a while back, I forget who posted it...

take off your emblem, run the sides of it through a knife sharpener, re-apply. God help the first punk who tries to remove it with his bare hands. :)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take my Viper to the movies all the time, just did it last night, top off.

As for badges, I prefer the Viper to be badgeless anyway...

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they cut thier hands while prying the logos off your Viper, they will first bleed all over it, then sue you for setting a trap.