Story of Viper Vette shootout......

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert,
Great story, great showing! I'm interested to hear where the story's details were incorrect, but it's a great read!

Guyver1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty interested in where the story differs as well.

BTW, loved that footage of your 9.993 run Mr. Chlouber. :)

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only tires Albert has are those slicks and skinnies.
BURNOUT.gif
With a 3 hour drive to the track and always the possibility of rain on the gulf coast, he better trailer it!
smile.gif

I'll be interested to read the MOPAR ACTION magazine version. Great run Albert!

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert, do you have any dyno numbers and specs for your car? Just wondering what it takes to get into the 9.99 your running a 2 stage NOS I think.

Also don't know how many here know this but Paxton is working on a supercharger kit for the Viper a DIY kit I'm told. Don't know the specs but they have it hooked up to a 2000 Viper right now in their shop. The sales rep would not tell me any specs other than "its scarry"
death2.gif
I'll be one of the first in line to get it, mid 10's here I come
smile.gif

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albert Chlouber:
Shakedown, Bring it tomorrow night, I'll leave the nos at home and run your viper motor for motor.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey Albert, after you get through stomping his a$$, ask him if he wants to run a ol '94 all motor ZR1..

SW

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by SW on 07-21-2001 at 08:20 PM</font>