Sunday Nov 16 exotic car meet (Alexandria water front)

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another 6Speed event.
Anyone from NOVA want to cruise out? 150 cars committed...:drive:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16th @ NOON !!!! Meet is located at LOT C inside the park. The Skins/Cowboys game is not until 8:00pm so no excuses
You must be registered for see images attach

3) We are planning to have a large grill (I believe its a commercial type) for grilling food. Although not mandatory, it would be appreciated if you do come that you bring a snack item or drinks or something for the grill. If everyone pitches in we should have a decent spread of food.

4) Please be mindful and respectful of the other meet attendees and the other visitors while inside the park. There will be park officers checking on our site and we want to stay on good terms with the National Park Service for future forum events.

5) I am in no way reponsible for any damage to person or property that may occur while traveling to the meet, while at the meet, or when traveling home from the meet.

6) I look forward to a great time on Sunday, see you all there!!!!!

7) Directions:
8900 Fort Hunt Rd
Alexandria, VA 22308
(703) 823-4600
Google Maps

Place: Fort Hunt Park, VA - Potomac river waterfront
(Located just off the GW Parkway @ Historic Mount Vernon)
Date: Saturday, November 15th
Start Time: 12:00 High Noon
Lot/Spaces: LOT C
Cost of Admission: Free

Planned Activities:

1) Show & Shine
2) Individual & Group Photo's
3) Cruise down GW Parkway into Old Town, Alexandria for some video action!
4) Possible Dyno Session in the evening at a shop TBD

All,

This is the end of year meet for all Supra, Lexus and Exotic car owners in the DC, Maryland, Virginia areas and beyond. As in the past, I hope to have a wide range of cars out to the meet to include: Ferrari's, Aston's, NSX's, GTR's, Porsche's, Vipers and others.

This event has been held at Great Falls Park in the past, however the decision has been made to move it to Fort Hunt Park for several reasons. First, there is not cost to enter the park. Second, there should not be the long lines to enter Fort Hunt as with the gate at Great Falls Park. Third, Fort Hunt Park is a more open layout, thus lending itself to group photo opportunities and its also close to the GW Parkway for some rolling video opportunities.

If anyone wants to grill out there are picnic tables and grills available. I don't know if I will have the time to coordinate the food effort, so someone would need to volunteer their time to make that happen. Last year I brought food trays but the turnout was so overwhelming that most of it was gone by the early part of the meet.

Please let me know via reply to this thread if you are planning to attend so that I can keep a head count as this event is posted on numerous sites.

Thanks,
Court

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets