1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supercharger Kit Ready Yet?

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by Dave1968, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Texas1

Texas1 Viper Owner

image.jpg

Per their site fuel system shortly & then tuning...such a great time to own a Gen V...hopefully Arrow will still also do their package as well, but if not at least there's another option...sorry, I don't know how to make the picture any bigger...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  2. Nightstalker Medic

Nightstalker Medic Viper Owner

Thanks for the new picture. :beer:

I'm very interested on how this turns out.

Thank You

3. Texas1

Texas1 Viper Owner

No problem at all...hopefully they'll have some numbers for us soon...:)

4. Texas1

Texas1 Viper Owner

More info on Facebook & other site: D3PE F1X system, ARH headers to stock exhaust, stock fuel pump (no BAP), and HP Tuners. 7psi (max power 754.9 @ 6030 rpm, max torque 713 @ 4710 rpm) on 93 octane.

image.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  5. Texas1

Texas1 Viper Owner

For those who care: https://youtu.be/8CzgBfzwPj0

"We got the boost cranked up to 15psi and threw a TH400 in the car leading up to the race and this pass was All boost, stock ECU, track scales say 3,710lbs with driver." Borrowed from Viper Nationals...

6. slow02gt

slow02gt Enthusiast

Calvo Motorsports awesome offers a paxton supercharger kit for the gen V viper now also:)

7. kratedisease

kratedisease Enthusiast

Re: Supercharger Kit

I actually spoke to a tech/employee at Arrow racing who told me that they are still moving forward with a supercharger for the Gen V cars. He said that they are taking longer than anticipated to release the supercharger due to what he said were "difficulties or road blocks in the development" BUT confirmed it is actively currently still being developed.