superchargers/turbos for SRT-10

myfirstviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey 04mystic, i live in south florida and just bought my first viper. luckily for me doug levin motor sports is not a far drive. went and had my first oil change last week and got to meet with doug and saw his shop. he is a super nice guy and really knows his vipers. as soon as the shocks come in, i am goimg to have doug lower the car and add the DLM super charger. doug seemed very straight forward and honest. didnt try and sell me or upgrade me to any [******] i didnt need or want . if you do some research (like i did) you will find that not one person has ever had anything but positive feed back about the man and his work. and like doug and eveyone else said, his pricing on the website is not up to date and does not cost 18K for just a super charger. the reason why all the other guys get the big adds in the mags is obviously money. before i did some research i would have sent my car to that guy in texas with the big add in the dupont registry. but after hearing real people and their expeiences.( hell no). My car will be going to DLM for everything. even a simple oil change. I cant wait to feel the DLM power.Hey richiesrt10 i'm pretty sure i saw your car being worked on when i was there other than the big hole in the side it looks pretty sweet(ha ha).anyway to the orginal poster of this thread,DLM is the way to go in my opinion, and that what I intend to do.