SUPERTuner...

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

I just got off the phone with Doug Levin and he has graciously accepted my car for a Level 1 SC system. I say "graciously" because this man is a walking success story. To say that he is busy or has a lot of work to do is an understatement. Doug is professional and very polite in speaking with Viper novices such as myself and, if you have a question, he takes the time not just to answer but to make sure that you understand the answer. All you guys that have cars with him should be thankful that we in the Viper nation have a member that respects our cars as much as he does.
Thanks again Doug...let me know when you're ready for "ole yeller",

CStegall

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah!!! You made a wonderful choice!!! His car's speak for themselves. Never heard anything negative! I cannot wait for the return of my car! At VOI 7 all DLM cars need to hook up for a sweet photo!!!

Are you getting an intercooler???

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! I wonder if you'll be the first one in our neck of the woods with a supercharger - specifically a DLM system. You'll have to keep us posted with all the details. Good Luck.

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely a wise choice! Doug has his hands full with Vipers but well worth the wait.

Chuck B.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will not be disappointed!

Keep us posted when you get it back!

If you have never driven a DLM supercharged Viper, nothing can compare!

JD

OP
OP
C

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr.Roof/King/Chuck/Joseph and Albert...

Thanks for the input. I am really looking forward to personally experiencing a DLM system. All of you know these cars so well that it gives me an added feeling of security when I see you speak so highly of Doug and his work.
Thanks again,

CStegall

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc