Support your team

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every year the Ferrari, Porsche and BMW corrals are filled to capacity. Lets up the number of Vipers in the Viper Corral this year.

SEBRING VIPER CORRAL, MARCH 14-17, 2007
WE HAVE AN OPPORUNTITY TO GET A VIPER CORRAL FOR THE 12 HOURS OF SEBRING RACE. WE WOULD HAVE A TENT, TABLES, AND CHAIRS ON TURN 1 (WHICH IS A GREAT LOCATION,) CCTV AND A BIG SCREEN TV FOR THE FULL 4 DAY EVENT. WE WOULD HAVE 25 CAR PASSES FOR PARKING AND 25-40 “4-DAY SUPER TICKETS” AVAILABLE. THE MORE MEMBERS THAT ATTEND THE LOWER THE PRICE WILL BE. IF WE HAVE 25 MEMBERS ATTEND WE ARE LOOKING AT $275 FOR THE FOUR DAY EVENT, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE FOOD. IF WE CAN NOT GET ATLEAST 25 MEMBERS TO ATTEND THEN THE PRICE WOULD BE HIGHER.

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND ASAP, AS I HAVE TO GIVE SEBRING AN ANSWER BY FRIDAY AM. THANK YOU.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed her Chuck and asked her an update but, got that same message back.

I get a free pass every year and only stay a night but, I'd put into the cause just to get the tent/parking/chairs.

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was sent to the So. Florida club from the North/Central club today.

FEB 27, 2007

GOOD DAY ALL,

WE HAVE AN OPPORUNTITY TO GET A VIPER CORRAL FOR THE 12 HOURS OF SEBRING RACE. WE WOULD HAVE A TENT, TABLES, AND CHAIRS ON TURN 1 (WHICH IS A GREAT LOCATION,) CCTV AND A BIG SCREEN TV FOR THE FULL 4 DAY EVENT. WE WOULD HAVE 25 CAR PASSES FOR PARKING AND 25-40 “4-DAY SUPER TICKETS” AVAILABLE. THE MORE MEMBERS THAT ATTEND THE LOWER THE PRICE WILL BE. IF WE HAVE 25 MEMBERS ATTEND WE ARE LOOKING AT $275 FOR THE FOUR DAY EVENT, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE FOOD. IF WE CAN NOT GET 25 MEMBERS TO ATTEND THEN THE PRICE WOULD BE HIGHER.

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND ASAP, AS I HAVE TO GIVE SEBRING AN ANSWER BY FRIDAY AM. THANK YOU.

SINCERELY,

JOHN CANAL

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got this email from N.Central pres. John Canal today...

WE HAVE AN OPPORUNTITY TO GET A VIPER CORRAL FOR THE 12 HOURS OF SEBRING RACE. WE WOULD HAVE A TENT, TABLES, AND CHAIRS ON TURN 1 (WHICH IS A GREAT LOCATION,) CCTV AND A BIG SCREEN TV FOR THE FULL 4 DAY EVENT. WE WOULD HAVE 25 CAR PASSES FOR PARKING AND 25-40 “4-DAY SUPER TICKETS” AVAILABLE. THE MORE MEMBERS THAT ATTEND THE LOWER THE PRICE WILL BE. IF WE HAVE 25 MEMBERS ATTEND WE ARE LOOKING AT $275 FOR THE FOUR DAY EVENT, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE FOOD. IF WE CAN NOT GET ATLEAST 25 MEMBERS TO ATTEND THEN THE PRICE WOULD BE HIGHER.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Their up to about 10 so far.

Call your people :D This would be a great spot :2tu:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a shot of the empty ( Turn 1 Viper Corral ) that fell through due to lack of participation. :crazy: Great spot and know one was using it.
I’d like to start earlier next year to get this spot for us and I bet we could even get a few of our drivers to come over and BS with us.
Of course we’ll give them free beer before the race for it. :D

Any business owners out there like to sponsor part and get their company name on turn 1????????

DSC05681.JPG

OP
OP
C

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad. Very sad that we don't have that corner. More Vipers consistantly enter this race than any other model. We should have that corner to show our support!!!

10 Vipers entered this race and 8 finished on the lead lap!!!
For comparison the next most entered model was the Vette. 9 Vettes entered and only 3 finished on the lead lap. Four of the top five position Vettes didn't even finish.

Archer and Smith (Woodhouse Viper) lugged their 100lb weight penalty Vipers with 40% restrictors for 8 and 9th place finishes.

Congrats to all the Vipers for a great showing and proving how bullet proof the Viper is over all the competition.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm already talking to people about next year.

I'd like to even organize a question and answer with Tommy Archer, Mike McCann and Woodhouse to name a few on race day. How cool would that be?

Chuck, maybe talk with the folks a SafeMotorsports about it as well. We just need people to ensure it will happen. VCA or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonychicken