g11.JPG

g22.JPG

g33.JPG

g42.JPG

more pics to follow...

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotcha! I give the Supra guys/gals credit......surrounded you. Nice rides.

My friends and I always love to surround the bowties and blue-ovals with a slice of Mopar Heaven and in an effort to spread-the-Mopar-gospel.

Just know, "it was the government" that allowed you to earn your Viper and those Supras:) Sorry, I digressed and I just can't stop injecting my political views:) As a former small business owner, I'd like to thank all of you taxpayers out there for helping me out--sorry, there I go again.....wait, where's my ID - I have none, so I can't vote....darnit, there I go again. I'm fallin' and I can't get up......help me my tax paying brothers and sisters.....Mitt's given me cancer and he was a bully when we were 10 years old---Oh, the humanity of it.....

Mopar on "before there gone"......I'm putting that on a T-Shirt and retiring from the proceeds....should there be any left after taxes.....there I go again.....

Sorry, I'm ramblin' and thread-jacking........tough day at work....I feel better now...

Last edited:

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you went to a Fast and Furious party. All kidding aside, Supras are great. I have owned 3 and wouldn't mind having another one.

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely you can't be implying that Mit and Barrack aren't the new Messiahs!!!!!!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Dom,

Well, at least there was ONE good looking car in the group! :2tu: