SVS Stryker SRT-10 TT 760rwhp 870rwftlbs. @ 10.5psi

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SVS Stryker SRT-10 TT is completed and being delivered to our customer this coming Monday. It drives and reacts to every condition I have thrown at it just like a stock SRT-10. Idles down beautifully and doesn’t stutter or skip a beat under full power. Sound is conservative with just the whining hum of the turbo’s. Power delivery is smooth as silk. I really loved testing this Viper.

I performed many miles of testing and logged excellent results. City driving stop and go traffic, launches from the stoplights through all the gears and huge blasts on the highway.

While driving at any tested condition, with the hottest day being 80 degrees F outside, the inlet air temps never went over 135 degrees F. That was only after a huge blast through the gears and the temps immediately would drop back down to 100-110 degrees F inlet air temp. We worked with some innovative cooling devices that seriously improved the cooling aspect of the TT system. Engine temps were no higher than 220 F under all tested conditions and would immediately drop back down to 195-200 degrees F.

The Engine is balanced and blueprinted, stock bore and stroke, lower compression pistons, stock cam, heads are worked, stock rocker assembly and the Fuel system is almost silent.

The Motec EMS is interfaced with the stock computer and runs the engine with great precision. EGT’s under any tested conditions have been no hotter than 1450 degrees F. Utilizing the Motec’s capabilities many fail safes have been incorporated into the system.
No codes have been thrown under any tested conditions on the stock computer or the Motec. Plug in the DRB to the stock computer and everything reads normal.

We are delivering the Stryker TT SRT with 760rwhp and 870rwftlbs at 10.5psi. If our customer wishes to turn up the boost to 14psi and run race gas that is under his discretion. If we can interest him in participating in the V-10 Nationals we will surely support his race weekend.

We will have the Stryker SRT TT along with our Stryker GTS TT at the Illinois VCA reunion this Saturday in Tinley Park, IL. If you plan on showing up I will try my best to get you a ride in this smooth and powerful TT sleeper.

Dyno Video's

DYNO RUN 1

DYNO RUN 2

Road Driving (I was holding the camera and trying to drive. I will get some better Video Sat.)

SHORT BURST

TURBO SOUNDS

You must be registered for see images

Jr.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jr.

Shrink the Dyno image down a little! My work monitor is only 1024x768!! :laugh:

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GREAT NUMBERS!!

SVSi :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The videos are interesting, but you must be very brave to drive a 760 rwhp car with one hand on the wheel and one holding the camera....please be careful, don't wanna see a new 'wrecked Viper' video.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jr.

How does the power compare to a similar gen 2 motor/turbo package? Meaning is there more power to be had out of the gen 3 at the same boost level?

Thanks

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jr.

How does the power compare to a similar gen 2 motor/turbo package? Meaning is there more power to be had out of the gen 3 at the same boost level?

Thanks

Russ,

Seeing as this is the first TT system that we are delivering to a customer, I would have to say that my answer to your question would not be backed by enough knowledge/expieience/data on my part.

I believe that the SRT-10's are more complex in the electronic aspect than the Gen 2's. Maybe because they are stamped by an iron cross :D

We have a great amount of information from this SRT-10 TT. We are working on a 2002 RT-10 TT and when finished I will try to remember this question and get back to you with comparisons.

Trying to compare the 2 systems we have done on our own cars with relation to your question leaves to many variables.

I believe John H. has done enough TT systems, and should have a more calculated answer to your question. Sorry.

Jr.

BoostedV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey “Jr.”

Got 4 quick ones for you……

How long did this project take from start to finish?

How much do you think this total system will cost with the Motec, engine, “seriously improved cooling” and all; what is the total out the door cost if I wanted to duplicate this car? (I bring the car of course)

What took so long for you guys to release this system? This is the first we have heard about it from the last time you teased us that you were going to be heading to the dyno for tuning 3 months ago. Tuning SVS SRT-10 Twin Turbo

How long until we get to see more on this other car you mentioned, the 2002 RT-10?

Thanks

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Give us a call at 630-876-1335. Now that we have designed and tested this system we could reproduce this on an SRT-10 in a much shorter period of time than it took us to create it. 8-10 weeks being conservative.

Thanks for your interest.

Jr.

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jr.

Thanks

I believe John H. has done enough TT systems, and should have a more calculated answer to your question. Sorry.

Jr.

Jr., In my quest for knowledge, I have discussed this matter with Jason Heffner and John Hennessseyy to some degree. I may be able to shed some light on the question at hand: John Hennessseyy said in passing he believes the SRT intake manifold does not seem to make as much torque as the Gen-II intake because of the shorter runners. John seems to think the longer runners on the Gen-II intake are more conducive to higher torque #'s. John also seems to think the electronics are more complicated with the Gen-III. I am sure that was a lot tougher to interface the Motec with the Gen-III setup. Heffner seems to agree with John H. and has mentioned that the packaging of the turbo system is much tighter on the Gen-III as well. I have not really had a good enough look at the engine compartment on the Gen-III but from what I remember, it looked like there was a lot more room to do a supercharger on the SRT. Russ, I hope this helps. :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4th Gear

Dyno 800rwhp 880rwtq

Stryker Smokey Show

Messin around