SVSi 1000 HP twinturbo

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Vaporware" as far as I know. Nobody (that I know of) has ever installed that TT If you want some big power talk to DLM he is the only one that can make anywhere near that HP and probably much less than $65K If you want a TT contact BTR as they are working on a TT package $20k??

Oh and what was the 3 word reply? "money up front" ??
laugh.gif

SlowCreamPuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SVSi is probably busy preparing their TT Viper for another crazy top speed run.
redface.gif

I have to agree, the reponse is a little brief. But I wouldn't take it the wrong way and think they are rude.

I had the pleasure of talking to Ron Sr. a few times. He is awesome! He almost tempted me into building a TT Viper.

Give Ron Sr. a call, and you won't be disappointed. Like others, I would like to see some customers' cars though.

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MES:
"Vaporware" as far as I know. Nobody (that I know of) has ever installed that TT...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at all, I've seen their TT car. They bring it to the local VCA meetings sometimes. I have no doubt that they would be happy to set-up anyone up with such a system if they got the cash. It is certainly not the cheapest system around, but it does exit!

OP
OP
M

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Not at all, I've seen their TT car
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I should have rephrased my comment to state "they have never SOLD a TT system to a customer (that I know of)" I'm aware of the one prototype that does exist, on their own test vehicle. Are there more than just the one test car? I sure wouldn't want to spend $65K just to be the #2 test vehicle.