Sweet Wrecks ! Video

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know who's crazier. The people who drive in rally events or the spectators who stand 2 feet from the track.

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The last few seconds of that vid........
The guy must have bounced off that rock face and plumetted over the cliff....R.I.P.

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and the car that erupted into flames, what happened to that dude? and the very last one, must have went off the cliff
:( those guy have some brass stones

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it makes NASCAR and track racing look wimpy.
those trees and ditches dont give much. Ouch!
oh my!!!

Man did you ever nail it on the head! These guys make any other type of racecar driver look like sissies!

I've ran in NASCAR Busch races, and road raced in Viper Days, in the fender to fender race group, McCann Bros., Woodhouse and those guys, and my brother and I often talk about how these Road Rally drivers make me look like a big wussy!

They run on dirt roads, paved roads, snow, rock roads, mud roads in the rain, sometimes all in the same day! They jump the cars into the air at speeds over 140 MPH! They got HUGE ba!!s!

There is a navigator in each one of those cars as well, my brother thinks he and I should do that! All I can say is I'M DRIVING!!!!!!! :D

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WRC is #1 car sport for me. In Europe it is one of the biggest sport attractions. Too bad that we don't have those in US. There is one this year in Mexico.
Because of our sue happy society we could never have this sport here.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool.
Did you notice that in, the inside video, most of the drivers keep steering when the car is rolling over and over?

Only one guy I saw had the sense to grab his seat back. It's easy to get a broken arm from the steering wheel.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing something on Speed where a spectator ran out and tapped a passing Sub as it drove by. At the end of the race they showed where his finger was still caught in the wing.

It always amazes me how these little toothpick sized trees can dead stop a 3,000lb car traveling at 90mph+.

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hot video, specailly that techno song, anyone knows what is the name of that song??

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Off the hook, man! :headbang:

In a couple of the clips, it looked like the car was still rotating as it crested a hill, getting light. No grip, + a turned wheel, = spin!

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tree one was a cracked vertabrae on the driver, both walked away.

These cars are like endurance GT's they build the car around the roll cage.

Fatalities are normally only the spectators, best event in the world is the circuit of Ireland or the Isle of Man.

The police close the roads and the cars run on slicks acheiving over 100 mph average on little lanes and blind jumps.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The music was from around xmas time, Scooter - The logical song. It doesn't tie in year wise with most of the cars that were shown, early eighties. Best rally crash vid clip I've seen was a couple of years out in WRC Africa, Colin Mc in his focus just misses a cow standing in the road, the next car behind him a Mitsubishi has no where to go, strikes the cow at 100mph then shoots off the edge of the mountain and tumbles around 400metres down it, a tree stops it from going further, both driver and navigator walk away

I watched a couple of WRC rally stages many years ago in the winter, those boys sure can drive on the limit

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... Colin Mc in his focus just misses a cow standing in the road, the next car behind him a Mitsubishi has no where to go, strikes the cow at 100mph then shoots off the edge of the mountain and tumbles around 400metres down it, a tree stops it from going further, both driver and navigator walk away

But the cow did not.

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<Fatalities are normally only the spectators, best event in the world is the circuit of Ireland or the Isle of Man.>

Isle of Man TT is a bad ass motorcycle race too

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The music was from around xmas time, Scooter - The logical song. It doesn't tie in year wise with most of the cars that were shown, early eighties. Best rally crash vid clip I've seen was a couple of years out in WRC Africa, Colin Mc in his focus just misses a cow standing in the road, the next car behind him a Mitsubishi has no where to go, strikes the cow at 100mph then shoots off the edge of the mountain and tumbles around 400metres down it, a tree stops it from going further, both driver and navigator walk away

I watched a couple of WRC rally stages many years ago in the winter, those boys sure can drive on the limit

Neil, I would pay money to watch this clip! FInd it and post it, or send it to me and I'll host it for all to see.

Manny

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<Fatalities are normally only the spectators, best event in the world is the circuit of Ireland or the Isle of Man.>

Isle of Man TT is a bad ass motorcycle race too

I'm off there in a couple months for a car event/weekend as a passenger in Nadine's viper :eek: practically no enforced speed limits by all accounts :2tu: A couple of other vipers are making the trip to

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doug Chase