Taking over Javits Center Auto Show (VIPER RUN)

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2230 hamburg tpk
wayne NJ, 07470

Hello gang i am putting a VIPER RUN together on APRIL 15TH at the above address and will be meeting there at 1pm sharp.
I want to head out at 1:45pm. The run will start at the location listed above, from there we are going to head out to 287-south to route 80-East to Jacob Javits Center where we are just going to take over the road with a VIPER ATTACK :) Stay there for at least 30 mins for everyone to cool off and than off to the road again but back track for a run back to the fort. Where in the evening we will all get together at SPIGA restaurant really good food there.
I need a count by late friday evening so i know who is coming. this thread is on the srt-10 gen iii forum and i have good feed back. Please let me know who all is coming.

Paul :laugh:

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is more of a RUN. We are just going to take over the streets no need to pay to go look at nice cars we are going to be the talk of NYC that day.
All this is going to be video taped and everyone who attends will get a copy ofcourse.
so in a nutshell we are going to park right in front of javits center to cool off and at the same time it should a sight to see for all and than back on the run again.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to take in the show.....but it's a complete madhouse. And I'm not about to pay over $100 to buy "priveleged access tickets".

I swear some of those show cars take more abuse at the show than after 50,000 miles of ownership!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
city, we are NOT going to the show. just a cruise to the show. hang out there and drive away. then do lunch

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think there will be anywhere to park there on the street..too much pedestrian traffic and no standing anytime in front of the place.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries there will be plenty of space up from the javits center. Besides that is just the rest stop we are not going to be there long.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking it is going to be crazy around there, especially on the weekend. Sorry but I am out for this one. Let me know how it goes though.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay gang it is roll call time.
I have checked rhe weather that day and is going to be plenty of sun. also an addition to the meet one of my coworker who is a manager of a band by night said that if i am to bring the vipers at javits center he going to be bringing some coors light girls to get pics with the cars.
Please let me know who all is in.
Thanks,
Paul

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this is going to be video taped and everyone who attends will get a copy ofcourse.
so in a nutshell we are going to park right in front of javits center to cool off and at the same time it should a sight to see for all and than back on the run again.

Why not post it online I'd love to see it as well :eek:

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once i have the video edited and cleaned up i will do that for all.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D, gonna meet in wayne nj at about 1:15 or so and leave for the javits at about 1:45. should put us in the city at 2:30.

you wanna meet us in wayne or the city? if you are gonna cruse out here, id drive towards you and meet ya then we can cruise to wayne.

i'll talk to ya later in long island

GOT VENM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have been there it was awesome. Paul's the man (Mamba 55). We get to the Javits center and pull right up front and all of a sudden this Hottie comes up and starts modeling on the cars while some guy is taking pictures. You should have seen how many people were gathered around. great day, thanks again Paul we must do it again.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mike for bringing you beautiful car and you know it looked pretty good with the COORS LIGHT model that was posing in front of all of our cars.
It was a day to be remembered.
Started off meeting everyone in the parking lot taking some snaps and getting to know one another. Than we were ready on our journey to a perfect day. Hopped on to 287 south and as soon as we jumped on it was like a roller coaster ride that went out of control the range of speed went from 80-180+ for most of us. We even ran into to another viper on the highway who decided to run with us for quite sometime. After all said and done my buddy calls me up while i am in some light traffic on the west side highway he told me that the coors light model is ready and the cops had given us the right to park right in front of the JAVITS center.
By the time we got there two of the members had dropped off but it was still a pleasure running with them PLUMCRAZY and the unknown bandit (quick gts).
This narrowed it down to three cars my silver and yellow and the mean green machine (what a site this car was in personn). As soon as we approach the Javits Center well i wont' say anymore i will just let the PICS do all the talking. Let me know what you guys think?
PS: I want to thank everyone for coming that was the perfect first event for me and i will be doing more of these to come so keep an eye for my post on this site.
Mike i need you to do me a favor if you can post those pics on this thread that would be cool. I tried to do it and wasn't letting me.
thanks in advance.
Hope to see you all on the next run.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey i have the pic but i cannot copy and paste it into this post unless you know how please help me.
thanks,
paul

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
greta pics. wish i had more time to hang and cruise into there with ya.

next time.

paul, and i gues we didnt lose your GF... :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4