Team Gear now available

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got the cap, polo shirt, and crew shirt and this is high quality stuff!!

The shirts are 100% cotton and oversized. I ordered Large but could have gotten away with Medium. Large fits me (5'10", 185#) down to the elbows like in the picture...

You must be registered for see images

Thanks Eric!

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also just received the two Crew shirts from Eric. My sons jaw dropped to the ground when I gave him his. The crew shirts are all embroidered and very very nice.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just send Eric an email at the above address with what you want. He will reply with the total plus shipping and were to send it to. From my first inquiry to having the shirts at my house was about 8 days max.

DG Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday I received a polo shirt, crew shirt, and hat from Eric. They are all great - especially the crew shirt and hat! As Hoosier Daddy said, the crew shirt is just as it appears in the pictures, sponsors and all - all embroidered and well done. As noted, the shirts are oversized some...I'm just a hair above 5'10" and about 145lbs, so the Medium for both the polo and crew shirts was perfect.

I'm a big fan of wearing hats...and the AVR hat is good quality, good thick brim - not cheap and floppy. I wanted a good Viper hat and this one will get a lot of use from me.

Washed the shirts last night and already wearing the polo to work... Thanks Eric!

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Cool Gear! Does anyone have a picture of the polo shirt they can post or e-mail me? Thanks! -Kurt

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Just got my polo shirt, crew shirt and hat from AVR - GREAT STUFF!!! Very high quality - very nice stitching. Highly recommend these products. Remember, getting them helps support our racing Vipers.

Will be wearing shirts to our NM Club event this weekend.