Team Viper In Austin This Sunday...

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Viper Owner,

This Sunday, one of the members of the Viper organization who has been building our cars for Gen 2, 3 and now 4 Vipers will be in Austin for just one day…this Sunday. Tom, is the point man on the frames that hold our Vipers together and has never ridden in a Viper around a track or in a caravan…well that is all about to change! Let’s show this Detroit guy what the Central Texas Viper group is all about. We have put together a little package for this special event.

We will start the day with a caravan from Round Rock at high noon (12:00pm) (the same hotel that the Round Up was held in) to the Harris Hill Road Race track where Tom (the guy from the Viper Team) and folks will tear up the track and see what these Vipers can do.

Once we have finished up with the track, we will head back home, but not without stopping at American Racing Technologies (ART) to put the cars on the lift and Tom will go over the differences, science and insider look into how these things are built, tested and designed. Staff from ART will be onsite as well to show off there brand new upgraded facilities and answer any questions about local maintenance, upgrades and the works…

Then on back home for a local dinner around 5:00pm or 6:00pm here in Round Rock before he leaves the following morning.

Guys, this is a rare opportunity to talk to someone who actually puts our cars together…hell, if you have a Gen 2,3 or 4, then he actually helped put it together. So get out the signing pens, and the notepads to take notes on, because this is something you won’t want to miss out on.

Thanks and we hope to see you at this rare occasion!

Ryan Fox

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My flight leaves Fort Walton at 5am Sunday, now if I dont get bumped I should be back in time for this. I almost didnt get a flight out of Austin, thankfully 3 people slept in and didnt make the 5am flight yesterday morning.

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My flight leaves Fort Walton at 5am Sunday, now if I dont get bumped I should be back in time for this. I almost didnt get a flight out of Austin, thankfully 3 people slept in and didnt make the 5am flight yesterday morning.

Sweet! Chris, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Bummed I won't get to enjoy the event... :(

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan
You won't be there?

:( I will be there for the meeting point, but I won't be able to follow you guys down. But I have everything set up and Pettey will take lead once he is there and the ART and Harris Hill have already been breifed, so all should be good. I have my cell if you need to get in touch with me...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21