test result - new product from Zaino

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather you are a Zaino user or not, this is something you should check out. Let me start by saying I do not work for Zaino Bros', and I am not associated with them in any way (except for the fact that I am an extremely pleased customer)
Zaino Bros' has come out with a new product that I think makes it not only the best polish (always was) but now makes it the easiest to use.
I have been using Zaino products for a few years, and I have always felt they were the best products. The only issue I ever had with the polishes was the amount of time you had to wait for them to dry (especially if it was cool or humid weather). No longer a problem!
ZFX is a new accelerator/hardener that makes any of Zaino show car polishes dry instantly. You add a couple of drops to a small amount of the desired polish (Z5, for instance) in a seperate container and shake it up. Then you apply it to your cleaned car(s). By the time you get to the back of the car, the front is dry, and can be "removed" (no more waiting for minutes or hours for it to dry). By the time you remove the haze from the whole car, you can start over (no more 24 hours between coats). You can put on up to 3 coats in a 24 hour period. You do not need to use Z1 Polish Lok anymore!
To give you an idea how much faster and easier it is, here's what I did when "testing" it for Sal.
I made up 2 ounces of Z5, and polished my black 94 Viper RT (3 coats), gold Suburban (1 coat), black Durango (2 coats), gold Sebring convertible (2 coats), and my brother in law's red S2000 (3 coats). All of this took less than 4 hours, and less elbow grease than one coat of "regular" wax that you have to rub like crazy to get the haze off, and get the powder and residue off.
I basically did the same thing for a friend of mine that I visited in Boston - 2 ounces, 3 hours, nine coats on 4 different vehicles (2 Mercedes SL's, 1 C-class Mercedes, 1 Navigator).
PS: Yes, I have taken being a "waxer" to another level, and NO, I do not hire out my services!
From talking to Sal, I understand that it will like last even longer and shine even better than before! Time will tell, but I haven't been steered wrong by Sal yet! I can say that my 94 Viper has never looked better.
Sal tells me that the product is now available for sale. You use it with the same Z5, Z3, Z2, etc., that you always used before!
Check out the Zaino website at www.zainobros.com

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark,
You said:
"PS: Yes, I have taken being a "waxer" to another level, and NO, I do not hire out my services!"
Does this mean that you do it for FREE !!

Sounds good !!
Later,

OP
OP
X

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don,
"Free" is relative - keeping me in food and cocktails is probably more expensive than hiring a pro to do the work for you! My friends all know that I will polish any clean car for free. It's a lot harder to get the car *really* clean than it is to Zaino it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte