Test Ride For Prospective Owner In Northern VA Area?

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm a first time poster here and have been in love with the Viper for quite a long time. I have recently been promoted and can finally start being serious about a Viper purchase. I have my heart set on a 1998-2000 Red GTS.

I would be very appreciative if there is anyone in the Northern Virginia area (I live near Chantilly VA) that wouldn't mind giving me a tour of their GTS and perhaps taking me for a ride (on a nice day of course). I've sat in one a while ago but have yet to ride in one. I know the Viper is a fantastic car but want to experience one before I start shopping.

Thanks Guys! Please email me at [email protected] if you can spare a few minutes to show me your GTS. I will be happy to pay for gas too.

Adam

RON98GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Adam . I hoped you enjoyed your ride in my GTS. Next time I will try to take it a little further past 105 mph.

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, He must still be trying to clean the sh@ stains from his pants. :laugh:

OP
OP
C

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry for not following up on this one:

You must be registered for see images

First off I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Ron for taking me out in his beautiful 98 GTS.

I LOVED the car! It took my breath away as soon as I saw it. As for the ride, I have to say I was more than a little impressed. The car felt fast as hell and smooth to boot. The common myth is that a Viper isnt exactly a nice driver but this car felt like I was in any other sporty vehicle, perhaps even better than most. The ride and seats were very comfortable. The torque was sick, every gear felt like first gear. When an upshift occured I could have sworn Ron was downshifting...the car just has that much ASS!! I loved it, hence my newest post---FIND ME A 98-99 RED GTS :cool:

Great car, great experience, I want one NOW!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21