Texas Air and Decals

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a little Decal that says 600 something
smile.gif

On your way to Houston, why dont you make a brief stop in Atlanta. I'll run YOU from a roll - on the Pilots, and without the Juice.

Lets see, you are running 130.8, hmmm best bring your best stuff. Now I am talking street race here. From a roll - lets say 30 to 135?

p.s. I am with the TEXAS crowd!

Regards,

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All on board the Texas train!! Looks like some people are quite infatuated with the speed of the Tejas cars, three posts in a row!! I must admit that while I have really & truly enjoyed these threads on smack, I grow weary of the repetition of the arguments from the north. Let's review for all one last time

1) All cars break at some time, we have seen stock cars on Pilots break half-shafts.
2) Mark, Albert et. al. actually race to go as fast as they can
redface.gif
they may occasionally break a part, but not often.
3)Apparently, the guys from the north are afraid of breaking their fragile cars and therefore go slower on the drag strip.
4) Aforementioned cars from north are offended that Texans would dare to go fast and run slicks. To each their own.

I suspect that perhaps Mark and Albert have also grown weary of the repetitive banter. Please Mr. 1badgts, come up with some new smack. We're starting to think that in a battle of wits you are unarmed.

I guess we might just call this one the war of southern aggression
laugh.gif

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For God's sake, Joe... It is PRASHANT not Prasant. It is properties, not prorertys! It is getting painful not only to read your pathetic excuse for smack talking but PLEASE learn to spell. I thought it was the south that was notorious for being uneducated.
HINT: use the spell checker in attempt to APPEAR intelligent.

Thank you, drive through.....

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just send us the tickets like we stated we would do for you and I will gladly have my car shipped up there and give you the *** beating of your life in a stret legal viper. I may need to dust the old Gen I RT/10 off because it has been sitting since we started all of this trash talking. Call all your buddies out and tell them that you are flying us out because you have raced some Texas tuner cars with decals and they run like stock cars so you know these suckers will do the same. I have no shame in being beat if you think you got the car that can do it, but you better go get another viper because the one in your possesion is not going to do the trick.

Awaiting my airline tickets!!!!

Mark Heidaker
9sec.RT

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well....Well Joe, OOPS sorry...1badGTS if I may call you by your first name. great advice you are getting from the above posts, Bryan telling you to get a girl friend or something, I suggest that you just stop posting to yourself....can you not get your thoughts together at one time? and what the hell is that about decals? so what you are saying is that maybe a "650R or a KingSnake" logo on the side of the car makes it an easy target? I think they put that on the side and back of the car so you can identify what just stomped your *** . and for the record Alberts car has no logo's and mark's only a TNT sticker on the front. O and that special air is just clean TEXAS air and not that air that you **** in from your **** while you are typing your Posts.
and get anybody to come to my events? I tell you what, come on down here and we will take you in like our stepchild, except we won't make you eat paint chips like your parents did when you were small. Just quit....you were on the ropes the other day and now you are going down for the KO.
Break the Piggy Bank and buy us some Plane tickets or get you and your friends together for free trip down south were we will teach YALL HOW TO DRIVE WITH NO FEAR. maybe you can take that trip through the ATL and if anything is left come on down, we well take sloppy seconds.
thanks again Joe

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys...why doesn't someone walk the walk and get on with this? Is this thread going to go back and forth until the race takes place? What I find true is that you can take a person out of the South...but you'll never take the South out of a person! LOL

Joe: I am a Jersey guy who has seen some fast Vipers over the last few years. That dude from Texas, regardless of what year Viper it is must be fast as hell wearing 9 sec plates. I have not seen any Viper break into the 9's up here in the north...or midwest...period. Some came close...but no cigar. I think you have your hands full...

P.S. Your comment about those decals on the sides of some cars do not (sometimes) represent true h.p. levels hold some truth. I have seen several posts about people having them dynoed and get dissappointed when the figure is much less than advertised on the valve covers.

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1bad gts,

You sound like one of those annoying children always mouthing about "someone" they know..... "the guy that you saw Sunday at the nats with his driver (flown in from texas) has the identical package as our friend Mark.HE runs consistant low 11s on motor with slicks ,skinnys,drag shocks.(Don ate him up)On juice he runs low 10s. On stock street tires he is lucky to break 11.6. Take away the bottle and the results speak for themselves."

For God's sake, stop your assumptions. Come on down and watch Team Texas run. You continue speaking in disbelief of Mark's car. It runs what it runs. It has done it in full view all over the nation....but YOU don't believe it. Sounds like you've been breathing special air, not everyone else. No need to be jealous. Mark's car is faster than a lot of us, but no one hates him for it. This juvenile denial of yours is ridiculous. Do you REALLY believe that it is a conspiracy? Do you REALLY believe everyone in Texas (and others) are making it all up - just to piss you off?

C'mon....put up, or shut up.

Thank you, drive through...

Reaction score
I do have to say, I have never been to an official drag racing event. I have been to a few viper track days and have made a good showing of 3rd place last trip around. But at least I drive mine. You on the other hand are still slow and it you have to pay for it.Anyway Ive got to go out and punish some people tonight on the street. Maybe you can get a hold of your driver and see if he will drive you to go get some ice cream or something. If not Im sure you can take the bus or subway.

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bad-Joisey Joe,
Man, come up with something new to say or give it up. Your endless repetition of a half-a$$ed argument was old weeks ago. Although we all grow tired of the repetitiveness, I'm sure this thread will probably go down as the greatest case of timeslip-envy ever witnessed on the board.
laugh.gif
Stay on the porch with the puppies until you come up with a timeslip of your own that is faster than Albert's 10:15. You know you're in Texas when a 10:15 only gets you third place, certainly not in Joisey where no fast cars live.
laugh.gif

Fact of Life, winning is harder in Texas where the Big Dogs roam.

Don't forget, if you ever get so lucky as to beat Albert, we have #2 and #1 ready after him.

Reaction score
Ok Ok Ok here. I've got a waiver for all my Texas Friends. How bout we all get together and buy 1BAD GTS a plane ticket and I know Ellison will go up to where ever this guy is from and pick his car up to bring it to Texas. 1BAD GTS let me tell you something I know for a fact Albert's car will EAT you alive along with everyone else's snake in Houston. Let's see some pictures of your car and by the way if you want some more of me please feel free to call me at 615-504-3684 anytime. One last thing you mess with one Texan and you mess with them all. I lay my money on the Texas Viper Boy's!!!! So who all is behind me on buying the trip for this *****? Why are you calling Prashant a Passat for? He's not a dam Volkswagon

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok 1sad gtass......I totally agree with you. If Albert had a car just like you it would be just like yours......SLOW!
tongue.gif
Anyone in Texas with a car slow enough to race this Joisey boy? I didn't think so. I understand if you can't read the board very well because of where your head is.
laugh.gif
Probably not much oxygen there either. No one asked who had the most trophies. Albert (and the rest of us) want to have a race event to see who has the fastest drag Viper. Why did you ever reply? Your not in that league. How about you planning an event with your rules and see who shows?
dead.gif

Your lame posts have been very entertaining
clown.gif
and I'm sure they make everyone feel better about themselves.
embarass.gif

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY 1BAD GTS..... WHAT DO U SAY?WHAT DO U KNOW?IT LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF NOTHING AS USUAL.WHY DONT U AND THE REST OF THE NEW JERSEY TOUGH GUY POSSE COME ON DOWN TO THE LONE STAR STATE ON OCTOBER 21ST FOR THE VIPER/VETTE SHOOT OUT OF ALL SHOOTOUTS.WE GOT A SPECIAL TEXAS AIR DECAL JUST FOR U SPELLED LOSER.KINDEST REGARDS!CAPS KOERNER

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this has denegrated to a ******* contest and the true winner can only be declared after a good ol country *** -whipping.

1badgts...I have kept up with this thread in silence until now. I think that you seriously underestimate the capabilities of the Texas Viper community. There are several "motor" cars here in the big city that will gladly lay the wood to you at your convenience. This is serious business to a select few....I can say that I have raced (legally and illegally) all over our great nation...and it always seemed that the guys that needed a Kotex after the race were from NJ or PA.....whats up with that? Bleeding, crying, carrying-on ******* that thought they had put on the big boy pants before they left the house...only to realize that Toughskins are still sold exclusively in the children's department at Sears.

Drag your ride to the land of big steaks and bigger hair...saddle up and find out how bad your Bon Jovi 500 package is.....in the words of Mills Lane and Marvin Gaye...LETS GET IT ON.