Thank You Bernie Katz!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Bernie Katz (BJ Motors) for moving a hard to sell vehicle for me in a market that is very soft. Bernie did ALL the leg work and dealing for me, making it an extremely hassle free experience. If you are looking for a nice used Viper or exotic, or looking for someone to market a car for you, Bernie is your man! Give him a call to see if he can help you out. Thanks Bernie, it was a pleasure.:2tu:

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold a custom lifted show truck that I had built over the years. I chose Bernie because of his reputation with vipers, and he pulled through selling something he doesn't usually deal with.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bernie and I were chatting a bit in Bradenton a couple months back. He is a cool guy and I would love to give him my business when the time should come.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ian what's up with the monster truck comment! Here it is getting for loading! Thanks for the nice words...

00000122.JPG

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh forgot it used to have these tires. It was a bad a-- truck. I couldn't beleive the craftmanship in this truck before I met Ian and picked it up. It will be intersting tomorrow to see how we fit in the container. A few more shots.

00000121.JPG

00000124.JPG

00000123.JPG

Performance Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats good to know and he deservses a solid post for being one of the rare good guys out there.
Over the past 3 years I've sold all my toys for a business start up my Wife and I began. We start shipping f-i-n-a-l-l-y next month to 17 states to a major chain. Hopefully a my dream Viper GTS is coming very soon. For now I just get to dream looking at your guys amazing cars. Think my name should change to Viper ******. For now much reading and learning of what to look for in a fantastic Gen 2 GTS.:)

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow what a huge lift kit. you could have a picnic under there! bet you had a lot of $$ invested from the pics!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC