Thank you Jon B/Partsrack

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have always known that car people are the best but Jon B from Parts Rack takes the cake. As some of you may already know I have been dealing with a health issue recently and have not been able to take my Viper out for the past 3+ weeks. Today I go out to get the mail and see a package from Parts Rack and think to myself I do not remember ordering anything. I open it up and find the coolest Crystal GTS Keychain with a personal note from Jon saying, "Drive this one for a while". I cannot tell you how much it made my day and lifted my spirits when I needed it the most. You are the best Jon. I cannot thank you enough for thinking of me. You have a customer for life. The Viper community truly does have some great people and I am honored to be part of it. Thanks again. :2tu:

P.S. Please keep the prayers coming. I have a checkup this Thursday and I am hoping my lung has stopped leaking and I can get my chest tube out on that day.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB is the only person I deal with when it comes to my Viper! I had the pleasure of meeting him in person, and he's a great guy. When my father needed tires for his quad cab SRT-10 I knew just who to call. I have never received anything less than the best price, quality and service.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is way cool. Hard to believe there was a zillion page thread last month that would make you think Jon was a ****.

I am guessing he didn't send the care package on a Monday. :D

All joking aside - I sure hope that your health problems fade quickly and this week's checkup brings good news. It's very special to know that someone that I value as a friend did this for you. He's a good egg and I am proud to call him my friend.

Kudos, JonB. :2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that's heartwarming to read, very cool story. I'm saying another couple of prayers for you, while I'm typing this I am recovering from an allergic reaction to something I ate this evening which caused huge trouble breathing.. damn food allergies :smirk:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
agentf1 said:
....I cannot tell you how much it made my day and lifted my spirits when I needed it the most........ I cannot thank you enough for thinking of me........The Viper community truly does have some great people and I am honored to be part of it. Thanks again.........
Frank, your kind words, and your taking time out (while hurting) to share them has made ME feel better than anything I did for YOU. Call it Viper CAR-ma. Thanks. Be Well. JonB

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is way cool. Hard to believe there was a zillion page thread last month that would make you think Jon was a ****.

We in the 'know'--know!! That thread never made any of us who 'know' think anything less of JonB--EVER. Look at the generosity of this man!!!! Gracious too. I agree, Dave, what Jon does is 'way cool'!!! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank: Good luck tomorrow (Thurs) with your checkup and yes, we certainly hope your lung has stopped leaking and you can get the chest tube out TOMORROW!!! You're always in our thoughts, and JonB was very very gracious and generous to think of you!!!
He knows as we do, you are missing driving your Viper...and wanted to make things a bit happier for you!! Kudos to Jon, and our best to you, Frank~~~keep us posted! ~juli