Thank you to Chuck Tator

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had the pleasure dealing with many bone head dealers in the past. Chuck just rebuilt my motor in my 04. After not having my car for awhile I was dying to pick it up. I told Chuck I could not get there until about 7:30 PM. He kindly said no problem. Well after getting lost and showing up at 8:00PM, Chuck was standing there with a welcome smile. My car was detailed and looked beautiful. Just wanted to say Thank you again Chuck!! :)

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear...and par for the course!!! The only guy I trust to work on my cars even if it means a 16 hour round trip. :2tu:

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to Chuck Tator for fixing my wife's Volvo XC90 v8. It runs better than new. Your Road Force Tire balancer is incredible. :2tu::usa::usa: "Smooth Chuck"

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And to think I lived 30 minutes from his garage but never owned a Viper(just Corvettes) until I moved out here..:( :mad::mad::mad: Kevin

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heck, i drive to Doug in so florida for a belt change on my paxton.... but its nice having tator around to change door poppers, oil changes, warrant work etc for me... :)

chuck is da man