THANK YOU!

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank all of our past and present friends/clients for your support this past year. To better serve you all in the future, we have hired yet another tech/painter to further facilitate your needs. The addition of Robert will allow me to field questions via Email/phone so we can better communicate with you all. If has been our pleasure to work with you and we hope it continues well into the future. Thanks again to you all!

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry and Scott are definitely the "men" when it come to Viper upgrades and maintenance (and Sean Roe is not bad either of course). I'm lucky to live in northern Fla. and have access to some great shops.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm lucky to live in northern Fla. and have access to some great shops.

Terry....Did you move??????

Or did they move Tampa? LOL

Last time I looked at a map you lived in central west coast of Fl.

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, Terry! It was our pleasure transforming your Viper into a show piece as much an all out performance automobile. I still have your Road King keys and I'm sure you'd like to have them back ASAP. I'll ask Wendy to ship them back to you today, Sir. Thanks again for allowing me to ride the V Rod and the Road King. I hate to say it, but the V Rod would be my choice of bikes. Thanks to Chuck Babel for the referral!

AB, bring that beautiful Viper to Florida and we'll get her running to her full potential. Thanks for everything!

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Larry, congratulations on bringing Robert on board. All of the work he has ever done for me has been perfection. The wife's XC90 T6 got some road rash this weekend, tell Robert I will bring it by this week to see if he can clean it up, it is that Sapphire Black Metallic color. You are building a shop of perfectionists, which is great for your customers, but must be a pain in the a$$ for you. And thank you, every time I throttle any of my cars I thank you, the tires aren't happy but the driver is! :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960