Thanks again Ohio VCA!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, just wow! I got back here in Jersey about two hours ago. The plane ride home was pretty good.

But anyway, I just wanted to extend a big thanks to Kevan and Rachel for the hospitality. Ohio has some good chinese food! It was great to see Bob, Janey, Tony, Jason, Terry, and CanadianBoy again. It was great to meet Jack B and see his gen V perform on the 1/4 mile. We had roughly 40 Vipers, about a dozen Ram SRT's, and Two Prowlers all parked in one spot! I got to try Timbits and Bob Evans for the first time. The cruise, although wet, was amazing. (Especially when your the lead car! :D)

Tilted Kilt, oh man, those girls. ;)

Saturday Morning I rode into Nats with Jason in his RT/10, the earliest gen Viper I've ever been in and the weather could not have been any more perfect! Wind in your hair, sun in your eyes, cool air. It was just perfect. Then as we settled in I walked among the show cars.

Let me tell you guys something...I've been going to Mopar Nationals at Englishtown for the last 12 years, IT PALES IN COMPARISON to Nationals in Ohio! The amount of cars and the quality that goes into each one is unbelievable! Top notch stuff, my favorite section was the 'for sale' barn finds area. That was awesome!

I walked over to the swap meet area and found a few gems for cheap, including a 1/12th scale white and blue Anson Viper for $39! The swap meet is really cool cause there's just so much to look at and a ton of variety too.

After I was done on the south end of the track I headed back up towards the Viper pit and tower to watch some drag racing for lunch. I got some great video of the burnout contest. Heath was awesome, like a mini-Woodward. Mopars going up and down both sides of the road stopping in homemade waterboxes to do burnouts for the hundreds of fans that lined the streets.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks! That was a great weekend. I have 1500 photos to go through and about a hours worth, if not more of video footage to go through.

--RS