Thanks JonB!

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB -

Thanks for the super-fast ship on the EBC Rotors I just ordered.

Stock rotors from NAPA were more expensive than EBC slotted/dimpled from Partsrack... so I ordered and they showed up 2 days later.

Thanks again for the fast turn-around!

JD

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon doesn't even need a phone, I get more done with him through email than I do with some of my clients in an hour. Knowledge, speed, and good price. Sounds like a cliche, but for those who've ordered from him they realize the depth of those words.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph,

Are the EBC rotors you bought better than the stock ones? ...Good/better for track use?

thanks--Steve

OP
OP
J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have run EBC's on the rears for a few years. I've tracked with them and never had any overheating issues. They are suppose to cool better (Which is why i went with them way-back-when) and they've been good to me.

Are they better than stock? for stopping, probably not much different. for cooling, definitely. IMHO.

But since i don't track the car that much, this was more of a cost decision. And the NAPA or Autozone rotors were same price... so i went w/ the cool ones AND got to support a viper vendor. triple win!

JD

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Joseph, et al and HI REBEL !! Good to see 'OLD TIMERS' on here and still Snaking.

Rebel: Call anytime, even MONDAYS. (Maybe not THIS Monday....)