Thanks to Dan Cragin and Specialty Performance

Titan1969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the owner of a '95 Dodge Viper. I had purchased the Viper from a prior owner who did not take good care of the vehicle and it needed several areas to be serviced. I had reviewed online sources for Dodge Viper shops looking for one with a great reputation and decided to hand over my car to Dan Cragin and Specialty Performance in Alhambra, CA.
The shop is well organized and clean, which is important to me before leaving my car with any service shop. As Specialty Performance began inspecting my Viper, they found everything large and small that could be repaired or replaced due to age or wear and gave me a full estimate. I have a long history with performance cars and bikes, so I know that issues arise as shops begin working on older vehicles. This was the case as Dan's team began taking the Viper apart for upgrades and repairs. Dan kept in constant contact with me as issues arose and offered me suggestions based on his 20+ years working on Vipers.
Once I picked my Viper up, everything went very well on the shake down run despite the lengthy list of items that had needed attention, including removal and reinstallation of the engine, rear end and transmission. Dan's team got it all done correctly the first time.
For any Dodge Viper owner that is concerned about who to hand their precious car off to for service work, I can highly recommend Dan and his team at Specialty Performance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Titan1969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zoom Zoom. What a riot I'm having since I got my Viper back from DC. I have owned a blown Dodge Challenger, turbos sportbikes, sprayed sportbikes and the Viper is just as fun.

I grab 4th gear ******* the road this weekend and it's still broke tires loose yeahaaaa.
But a Gen I stock won't quite do that without some mods, your right. :headbang:

I have my first rally coming up this month, hope to see some other Vipers participate.

http://www.lifeinsixthgear.com

Yeahaaaaa

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang