Thanks to David Weaver at Maxwell Dodge and Nick from TNT

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maxwell Dodge hosted the Viper community today at it's 183 north store today for a Q&A seesion with Nick from TNT today. The door prizes were pretty serious including a couple of $5000.00 off coupons from TNT on some of their packages as well as discounts from Maxwell on special services for Vipers. Lead Viper Tech David Weaver has ammassed a very loyal following in central Texas and is turning his service department into a Viper hub. It's great to see an authorised dealer working together with a leading tuner to provide the extra level of service to the Viper nation. Thanks to Maxwell and TNT for putting it all together.

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Paul and Phil, it turned out great. David did a great job organizing the event. Thanks to the reps from TNT also. Here are just a few pics from the event. If anyone has more pics send them to me via the website. Pics can be found at the bottom of the main page linked to Maxwell_Tech_Session. David, have one of the guys from the Austin group send me some pics. http://viperclub.org/sctexas