The best viper transportation at the best price!

greatbeyond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys! I finally got my first Snake!!! She is a 96, Ketchup and Mustard RT/10. I am 27 and had dreamed about owning a viper throughout my college and grad school days. I had been saving up and researching vipers for almost 2 years and on Wednesday, April 14th, my dream finally came true. Well enough about me...let me tell you about the guy who went out of his way to transport the Viper. My pal Gary Almond. Gary is the coolest guy on earth! After having a terrible experience arranging transportation for the Viper (she was in Louisiana and needed to get to Virginia) with a couple of well renowned exotic car transportation companies, I read about Gary on the Forums. Gary was by far more professional and meticulous than any transportation company I had spoken to and had an impeccable reputation in the Viper circles. Given that he transports 1 viper at a time in a fully enclosed, secure and "trailer-cam" monitored trailer and transports the car quicker than anyone else, Gary's rates are very competitive. Above all, Gary is a viper owner and treats your car with meticulous care and respect.

Gary kept me up-to-date with all the details on his way to the dealership in Louisiana and inspected the car thoroughly when he picked it up. All in all it took Gary 2.5 days to pick up and deliver the car to me! No other transporter would be able to top that. Most of the estimates quoted me a pick-up time of 7-10 days and a delivery time of 5-7 days!

Gary's assistance didn't end there. The Viper had been sitting for a while and I guess the battery was kind of old so it wouldn't start. I felt depressed but Gary helped me push it all way up to my garage and then helped me jump start it. Oh, did I mention that it was raining? Gary spent another 30 minutes telling me about the car and giving me invaluable hints and pointers!

All in all working with Gary was an awesome experience and I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking to transport their Viper!

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrific story -- that's what the Viper brotherhood is all about. Great to hear that you finally got to realize your dream, you'll never regret it. Gary's reputation keeps growing -- let's support him guys.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, GB!! I hope you've had a chance to get that baby out on the road.

I thought the best part about delivering your car (besides seeing you and your brother smiling from ear to ear) was the Crown Victoria that kept circling up and down the street as I opened the trailer. I thought it was a cop getting ready to hassle me for where I had parked the trailer, but it turned out to be a curious mom and her young son that just had to check out your new ride! The funny part was that I had just finished telling you to be prepared to draw a LOT of attention. :)

Welcome and now it begins!
-------------------
2000 Black RT/10
Heffner 1000SCi 843 rwhp 792 rwtq 10.20 ET @ 141 MPH
Heffner Performance - Home of the World's First 9-second supercharged Viper!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your new Viper!! And congrats on already getting involved with the VCA!! :2tu:

Gary is great, not sure if he's the COOLEST! But he's pretty cool!! :D

OP
OP
G

greatbeyond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the great welcome and encouragement guys. Gary you were right about the attention! I feel like a Rock Start wherever I go! The other day a Ferrari F355 pulled up next to me and the driver gave me an extended thumbs up!

All I can say is WOW what a mindblowing super car! I love her to death and now that I have Zaino'd her, she looks like she is soaked in blood!

Snake bitten for life!!!

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am another Gary Almond supporter. He transported my new GT-1 Viper from California to Virginia Beach last week. He does a fantastic job! Go with people that you know are good (through unsolicited praise). Saw this post and had to chime in...