The nice thing about owning a Viper vs. other fancy dancy cars...

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well,

I tell you what..what is nice about owning a Viper is the amount of tech knowledge and quick answers you get on these cars on the net and forum...I have found a handful of Lambo owners who are like me and are DIY's but then there are a lot who are not DIY's. It take days to get an answers at times and then no answers at all. I have already started to mod my lambo...interior wise...the dash was way too high and I had a custom one installed...I don't drive the Lambo as much as the Viper due to some bugs here in there I need to figure out...but I will figure it out like I have on the Vipers...I feel like I am just starting out like I did many moons ago when I first bought my first Viper...I miss my Viper...I need to get back into one...at least I know a lot about them...not to mention parts are cheap for them! LOL! :nana:

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
what is your user name? I wish more Lambo owners were like viper owners...most of them on the board don't seem to know a lot about their cars...too bad..or at least for me..

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is your user name? I wish more Lambo owners were like viper owners...most of them on the board don't seem to know a lot about their cars...too bad..or at least for me..

Adam I told you you could always talk to me or to my friend Ben who owns a 92 Diablo and between us and people who work on our cars we would help you..

Adam

ps you also will get some help on the lambo power site as well

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang