The official Street Serpent Q&A thread!!!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These SS kits look great...as does my Lemke hardop!!! I know there are very few of these on the road, but has anyone run theirs in a high speed application...like a standing mile event? I know when researching aftermarket spoilers and fascias, the first thing I was told was to remove them (especially the Vipair hood) and go back to stock for high mph events. I know my hard top moves around a bit (the top of the roof "flutters") at high speed, no fault of Lemkes mind you. Just curious if the TT SS has done anything in addition to the dyno and/or your local show/shine. Again, I think the SS kit greatly improves the looks of our SRT's. But I'm just curious about its function for those of us that push them to the limits.

I built this car to run MILE events. I am also planning to run the car in
long distance, high speed events like the Silver State Classic....

I was registered for the Texas Mile (last month) but the car wasn't completed....:dunno:

To date, there are less than 200 miles on the engine build. I am still learning the power band. No "official" events yet.....;)

I have only had the car to around 180..... so far..:D
I am still amazed at how fast it gets there....

The car felt great. Guess there's only one way to find out if the body will hold up. I hope to be able to answer your question, soon

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been over 4 years since there has been a post on this topic, and I suppose now is as good a time as any to post whats happening with Street Serpent. I've had requests and phone calls to build a few more of these but the Falcon F7 has taken all of my time and I've had to decline. It's sort of a shame as all this tooling is sitting around collecting dust. A lot of dust. I'm currently clearing things out to make room for the future and decided to sell the tooling in hopes some ethusiast will fire things back up again. It's not anything overly complicated and I think it would be great to see more Street Serpents hit the road.

As far as servicing a older SS that may get damaged, the reality is it's been many, many years and NOBODY has asked for a replacement panel. I would also assume whoever buys the tooling would be able to manufacture any part if indeed the issue every did come up.

I was just going through some of these pictures and the car still looks great. Doesn't seem dated at all.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201187255838?item=201187255838&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been over 4 years since there has been a post on this topic, and I suppose now is as good a time as any to post whats happening with Street Serpent. I've had requests and phone calls to build a few more of these but the Falcon F7 has taken all of my time and I've had to decline. It's sort of a shame as all this tooling is sitting around collecting dust. A lot of dust. I'm currently clearing things out to make room for the future and decided to sell the tooling in hopes some ethusiast will fire things back up again. It's not anything overly complicated and I think it would be great to see more Street Serpents hit the road.

As far as servicing a older SS that may get damaged, the reality is it's been many, many years and NOBODY has asked for a replacement panel. I would also assume whoever buys the tooling would be able to manufacture any part if indeed the issue every did come up.

I was just going through some of these pictures and the car still looks great. Doesn't seem dated at all.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201187255838?item=201187255838&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Hey Jeff
Hope nobody thinks I am selling my car....:rolaugh:

I love my SS as much as I did when I picked it up from you several years ago. All the panels have held up great. Still very solid....:2tu:

All I have done is add some power....:headbang:

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the tooling on eBay and wish I had some body shop friends that I could use to pick up this project. I only have your coupe rear end conversion on my vert, but would love a street serpent kit one day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper