The Quest

Silver_Snake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As a new Viper owner, I have enjoyed all fun exchanges and great information provided by the participants on this site. As a result, I'm confident you will all cheerfully help me spend somebody else's money. :D

I have a very good friend who has been looking at Vipers about as long as I have (years), who was almost more excited than I was about the purchase of my car. In the past 4 weeks, I have convinced his wife she really needs to get him a red (his favorite hotrod color) Gen III (his desired model) for his birthday in June.

Thus the "Quest". I will be searching the online ads, Autotrader, Ebay, etc. - but if anyone becomes aware of a potential target (red '03 - '06 rag top), please drop me a note. I would prefer to find something I can lay an eyeball on that is within easy driving distance of Kansas - but that may not be possible. In addition, my amigo is an old rodder - built many and still owns two chop tops. As a result, the target will have to be in excellent (aka - perfect) condition, less than 20k miles (subjective at best), and be competitively priced.

Thanks,
KC