The True Reason My Hard Top Is Rattling - Dealer Fault

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I just took my car to Dodge Land in NJ and they have just called me telling me the REAL problem with my hardtop. I have been having latches break and the top was been rattling WAYYYY to much so I thought there was a problem. Taken it to Buhler on several occassions but no real fix, comes back in a few weeks. They would just replace latches. So I found out that Buhler screwed up and now the mouting spots for the latches are damaged. This is crazy. They said there are cracks near the mounting sections for the latch since the people at Buhler did not know how to do it properly. Now they are calling Dodge to see what they can do. He said I might have to pay for it but he is going to try and make sure that does not happen. I can not believe Buhler screwed up yet again. If Dodge tried to make me pay for this then I am going to have a fit with Buhler once again. Well I guess I got what I paid for since everyone told me to go to Chuck. WOW, I just can not believe this. No wonder why they do not return phone calls.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope so too. I just can not believe the dealer did this. They are one of the leading Viper dealers in the USA. You would think they are smarter.

I am only waiting for the time this thread is pulled since everytime I talk bad about them they get yanked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te