Their here....

Stray Cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put a Gen I, Gen II hardtop stand for sale in the classifieds. Here is a response I just received back in email....

Viper Club of America Classifieds request more info about Ad Number 9172
Hello Sir, I am Mrs Stella Dickson, i found Your (Item) for sale,i have being looking for this to buy, and i want to know if you still have it for sale, for more details about i have a little question to ask below about it???
1.The condition of his/her health?
2.Age?
3.Your offer price?
Your Full Name....
Contact Address....
State...
zip code...
Country...
Tell No.......
Hope to read from you soon.
Greetings.

Thought this only happened on open forums ....

John

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are selling a sick child in the classified section?

You are sick!

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am having a business associate that will give you a check for 10k. If you will ship me the top, and a check minus the value.
Looking most forward to business with you and yours.
Your truly
Ojia Zombiqe

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I've heard of these.. a while back I got a letter from my insurance company announcing in one of the sentences that they offered my folks their condolences because I had passed away :confused: Reason why it happened? A FREAKING WRONG BUTTON had been pushed by a lazy jack-ass when she was putting together the already pre-made letter :mad: Long live the automation process :rolleyes:

OP
OP
S

Stray Cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry,

I should have known it was you..... but you didn't include any pictures of pretty girls.... you were trying to throw me ?

Oija - I need you to first put the check, made out to my lovely wife name who live in mexico for health reasons, in her account. I aacept your offer of $10,000 minus value. Account number 101767621-01. I will send through mail today. Not to worry about the ticking noise in box. All Viper hard top stands made is US of A have this defect. leave in box in bed room for 24 hours after arrival for best results. :)

John