These are fighting words!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
folding chairs ? pff its all about iron bistro sets. you are right about the 5-6 points i suppose. especially if it is one of those freaking s2000's

Unfortunately with computer-aided designs, all cars pretty much look alike nowadays... srt's especially. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the rt and gts seems to be designed the old-fashioned way.

I think Gen4's need to be a throwback to the old racers (AC's, Jaguars, etc), much like the original Vipers. I'd love to see more curves, rivets all over the place, and no apologies. I want it to look like it was designed by an artisan, not a computer geek with a wind tunnel. At the power range that Vipers have, performance should be secondary, although not neglected. 0-60mph in 3.9 and 3.7 seconds is not much of a difference. Any schlub nowadays have 500hp. Anyone with deep pockets can boost that up to 1000hp. But very few can control it well. I want the passion and aggression back in the Viper.

...and red is still faster! neener neener! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I'd only be too happy to resolve this silly conflict by having you all acknowledge that the Greatest color combo of all time and the color pattern that launched not ONE but TWO GTSes. Yup

THAT'S BLUE AND WHITE TO YOU MISTER!!!
:eek: :2tu: :eek: :headbang:

:usa: :usa: :usa:

Jay "El Jefe De Blue and White Fan Club" K.

TESTIFY THIS!!
:eek:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I'd only be too happy to resolve this silly conflict by having you all acknowledge that the Greatest color combo of all time and the color pattern that launched not ONE but TWO GTSes. Yup

THAT'S BLUE AND WHITE TO YOU MISTER!!!

We all know that the blue and white clown shoes were only worn by sad clowns. Nobody likes a sad clown. :D

Happy clowns wear red... and I'm on crack! :eek: :D

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

If anyone ever makes these into REAL SLIPPERS, I want a pair! Too cool!

I might consider it... got a manufacturer in China.... group buy? I'll need like 5000 minimum though. hehehe

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had my RT/10 for around 3 months, so I figure its time for me to go on and start my 1st fight around here. Here's a pic of a sticker I had made while I was out of town this weekend. I went with the yellow Sneaky Pete emblem to go with my McViper wheels. Let the debate begin....

I have heard this now I understand. No Debate here! :D :nono:

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
regardless of what's faster a VIPER is:

- red
- with sidepipes
- gets wet inside when it rains
- has no electronics systems between the driver and the road (ABS, stability control, etc.)

Reaction score
If red weren't faster, insurance wouldn't be higher. Besides, I got a ticket in my red rocket just sitting at a traffic light for looking fast!!

If you go black, it's speed you'll lack, :curse:
If you go blue, we'll all pass you, :shocked:
If you're in yellow, get balls dear fellow, :eek:
If you're in grey, for speed you'll pray, :(
For those of us in RED, we'll turn your head! :headbang:

Ok so I'm no poet......

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
"Once you go black, you never go back"?

Well, somebody has to represent the dark side :laugh:

If it ain't black it ain't a blur!

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If red weren't faster, insurance wouldn't be higher. Besides, I got a ticket in my red rocket just sitting at a traffic light for looking fast!!

If you go black, it's speed you'll lack, :curse:
If you go blue, we'll all pass you, :shocked:
If you're in yellow, get balls dear fellow, :eek:
If you're in grey, for speed you'll pray, :(
For those of us in RED, we'll turn your head! :headbang:

Ok so I'm no poet......

Bored on a Saturday night, so I'm going to resurrect this thread...

Great observations!!!

:idea:

Red Rules others Drool!!! :D

How's that for some grade school fighting words?

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I have said before.... Yellow is proven to be the first color the brain recognizes and therefore.....
Yellow is better, and faster:drive: <---even the smilies know it:lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave it to Chad to open a new thread stating I have been around for a few months now so I think I will start a fight!:lmao:

Funny that you (Chad) were already anti yellow back in 05!:D:D:D

Robert

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave it to Chad to open a new thread stating I have been around for a few months now so I think I will start a fight!:lmao:

Funny that you (Chad) were already anti yellow back in 05!:D:D:D

Robert

I went back and read all my posts in this thread. I never said one anti-yellow comment :drive: Please issue a public apology immediately.

........and admit red is fastest :rolaugh:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the only Viper color that has the word "RACE" in the actual color, is Race Yellow. I rest my case.

Talk all the "Red isnt faster" smack you want. But those of us in red Vipers can be in a race, take time to stop and eat at McD's, and still win :)

It is implied that you are referring to yellow. Likely a response to the above yellow post.:D:D:D;)

I might say something like "I am sorry". Am am man enough to say that when I am wrong. But one thing I am not, is a liar. So therefore I cannot ever say red is fastest!:omg::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

:D:D:D

Robert

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32