Thinking about selling my ISS three piece 19/20 wheels with tires woulfit all vipers

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Ok i bought these wheels 1.5 year ago from an Alley Member. After having them on the car for over a year and 4000 miles, i ended up putting my stock wheels back on the car last summer. The reason for a switch was that i always had a weird vibration at higher speed that i attributed to may be a balancing issues or may be front end ...So last summer i found a place that does road force balance so brought these wheels to get them balanced and found out that the inner barell of the front passenger wheel was out of round. Figures.... The other three wheels balanced 100%, all in the green according to the computer on the road force balance and within spec... I REALLY hate when someone tells over the phone the stuff is perfect and it is not!!! Thats what happened to me. So i called ISS and had the tire dismounted and shipped the rim to them to get it fixed, which took about 2.5 months turn around time, they had the wheel dissambled replaced the barrel and all of the hardware.
These wheels come with tires that have 70% tread left, nitto 275 front/345 rear.
It s not a fire sale, if i sell i want to get what i have into them $4600. Pick up would be preferred but if some one wants to ship, it can be arranged. These are three piece wheels. There is a valve stem and TPMS on these wheels, not sure if TPMS work i have GEN 2. The wheel that was fixed has no valve stem and no TPMS. The tire has not been mounted. I can take pics of the wheels by themselves if someone is interested.
They are not curbed, the lip is aluminum and when polished looks amazing. Overall they look great and would compliment any gen Viper.
I am located in South Jersey. You can call me at 856 405 6899 office or PM. Thank you. Dennis

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21