Thinking of selling my '02 FE GTS...............

fe155

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking of selling my \'02 FE GTS...............

Just turned 5k miles , have original window sticker of 79k and original purchase contract of 82k plus fees. About 19k worth of extras including Roe 5# super charger with all upgrades , T & D rockers with needle bearings in the tips , belanger headers with hi-flo cats and 3" corsa , eradispeed cross drilled and slotted rotors with green pads , momo steering wheel with red and black in color to match the car , B&M short throw shifter , two extra brand new tires for rear , rear axle with 3.55 gears from unitrax , autoform painted and ducted cowling , custom sony in dash cd player with changer , JL audio 500 watt amp , 8" sub woofer custom installed , 100 watt momo door speakers and tweeters , and upgraded sony speakers in rear ($2600 in parts alone).Some MGW billet stuff ,snake oyl floor mats, all original parts still available , never raced , always garaged.Either building some condos or may try a 360 modena any inquiries or offers welcome.

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Thinking of selling my \'02 FE GTS...............

The unfortunate truth is that if you get 10 cents on the dollar for your extras you're doing well. The supercharger is a bit of an exception, but all in all I expect you could get around $65K for the car modified as it is. I'm not in favor of this, mind, I think your car is *worth* a great deal more but if you wanted to sell it within a month I expect that $65K would be around the number. You may do better pulling the extras off and replacing them with the stock parts (you kept these, right?), selling the upgrades on eBay, and selling your FE as a more pristine low-mile stocker.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456