1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of Selling my 02 GTS, Looking for Advice

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by Mutts02GTS, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Mutts02GTS

Mutts02GTS Enthusiast

Hello guys and gals, I’m thinking of selling my 02 Red with Silver Stripes GTS. I drive my toys so this one has 68900 miles, clean title, rims have some curb rash, tires probably have 50% life remaining, the lower front fascia has the typical scratches, passenger seat won’t recline, never has in the ten years I’ve owned the car. My question to you is what is a fair price to ask, not looking to gouge anyone but I’m also not going to give it away either. Thanks for your assistance! Jeff

2. yevgenievich

yevgenievich Enthusiast

I ended up selling my 02 gts for around 37k for a relatively fast sale. 46k miles, clean title.

InTheZoneAC and Mutts02GTS like this.
  3. Its Reiss

Its Reiss Enthusiast

Since it's not a garage queen, you'll probably be on the lower side of the market. The good thing is that it's a GTS and I say that because GTS seem to be more favored and sell for a little more coin.

If you wait you could maybe get $40k to the right buyer, but I could see it quick selling for mid to high 30s. There is a yellow gts thats slightly modified with similar miles and condition to yours and the seller is asking $33k.

4. InTheZoneAC

InTheZoneAC Enthusiast

If I had to buy I wouldn't pay more than low 30s.

Needing tires, damage to wheels, has moderate miles. The biggest thing for me is has it been kept in a garage when it's not being driven.

5. lane_viper

lane_viper Enthusiast

I was thinking about this same question this morning. If I were to sell, what would be the price for mine.

The ones for sale I've been looking at, None are in the $30k's. If it were me, I would start at $37k - $40k and take no less than $35k.

Good luck with what you decide.

6. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ

Simple rule of thumb for me. Always ask for more than what you want. Leaves room for negotiation and the possibility of getting more than you expected. Expect low ballers, expect people to make negative comments for a higher than expected price tag.

7. EllowViper

EllowViper Enthusiast

I hear ya. Thinking about offering my 01 Yellow/White Stripe GTS...GEN-IV top end, big cam, Diamond pistons, GEN-V wheels/tires, etc....RAM SRT-10 Trans, and other go fast goodies. What to do...what to do....or just keep it!!

8. redtanrt10

redtanrt10 Enthusiast

Jeff, When you're ready to sell send me a note. I'm looking to get another G2, I miss my '99 ACR. here's my email, thanks!! Mike [email protected]