Thought i post the time w pic

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah wasn't the greatest so only got two runs in and missed 2nd with bad wheel hop so i got this time on second round

bogged out off the line with a ****ty 1.9 60'

60' 1.9
1/8 7.707
MPH 97.39
1/4 11.69
MPH 123.5

You must be registered for see images attach

**** :D I also got photoshoot with some models they wanted be on the car so bad lol I'll get it in a few days with the pics and posted it on here

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same car.:D I think its in AZ. now..2nd best color besides SSG..A VERY CLOSE 2nd..:2tu:...Oh yeah, nice time. Get those model pics up.:headbang:

OP
OP
C

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The mods are no cats, comp. coupe exhaust, K&N intake and kumho's tires. lol I'm still awaiting on the photos with the models. Yes its at Great lakes

OP
OP
C

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Last edited:

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sweet pics, but I wouldnt let angelina jolie get up on my hood like that even if she was naked.

Great pics though still!

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures and great time. I always loved yellow cars my first was a 1957 plymouth Taxi cab yellow. Take a look at my times thye are not to far off of yours better a certain points up to 660 and then yours a better at the top.
RT .062
60' 1.748
330' 5.013
660' 7.701 92.86
1000' 9.991
1/4 11.91
mph 118.06
I wish I had some friends to take pictures but, that wasn't the case. Nice job.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great pics. I think though I would have to put the kibosh on that crawling all over the hood. Great pics!

OP
OP
C

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks everyone. Reason I did allow because its a fiberglass hood and can hold the weight of these girls ;). They asked to go on I was like sure, just take it easy on to it. The guy helped them up there to have care on it.

Canyon are those times from your plymouth you mean?

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks everyone. Reason I did allow because its a fiberglass hood and can hold the weight of these girls ;). They asked to go on I was like sure, just take it easy on to it. The guy helped them up there to have care on it.

Canyon are those times from your plymouth you mean?

No my 04 Viper last Sunday

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think so to because if he doesn't.....guess that means he isn't a man :lmao:

or it means I am not an angelina jolie fan, althought those big lips do look like they may serve a purpose. NAhhhh--still wouldnt let her up there--

they asked you to go up there and you were like "sure pretty ladies--anything you want"

I would have been like "hell no woman!_-what are you nuts??--now go in the kitchen and make me a pie!!" thats how a REAL man would have handled it!!--hahahh

OP
OP
C

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
or it means I am not an angelina jolie fan, althought those big lips do look like they may serve a purpose. NAhhhh--still wouldnt let her up there--

they asked you to go up there and you were like "sure pretty ladies--anything you want"

I would have been like "hell no woman!_-what are you nuts??--now go in the kitchen and make me a pie!!" thats how a REAL man would have handled it!!--hahahh

That is true about the lips but has a hot body.

Nah the blonde is the one asked if she could do the side way pic before hand me and the photoshooter was thinkin and haven't really seen it done so ya :rolaugh:

I don't need to tell her she just does it;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte