Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noticed you are a fellow 'Burgh man.
You must be registered for see images

Do you ever race your snake?

I'm a current Corvette owner (and future Viper owner
).
Always looking for area car nuts to go racing. There's a group of several Vette and Porsche owners in the area, and we often make race trips in the warmer months.

We are into everything.
Drag Racing at Keystone and Quaker City.
Auto Crossing at North Park and Allegheny Airport.
Road Racing at Nelson Ledges, Mid-Ohio, Summit Point, Pocono, and Watkins Glen.

If you are interested in meeting up with some fellow car enthusiasts in the area, let me know. Love to have a snake join in the fun.

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... regarding all that racing stuff ....

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes

in fact, I have been given a name to contact who gets people to gether and rents Mid-Ohio for track time.

Tom Hoosac

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blake,

I haven't raced the Viper yet, but plan on going to Keystone a lot next summer. I just joined the Hollywood Knights car club here in Pgh. and they have a lot of events throughout the summer. I've been to the autocrosses at North Park to watch, but haven't tried to race yet. I plan on purchasing the BTR Viper nitrous system before the summer as well. I got slicks and skinnies right before the winter, and didn't get a chance to test them out. I would be interested to get together with you guys when the weather breaks!

Keep in touch!

Tim Stroyne

OP
OP
B

Blake Kercovich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom/Tim,

I put both of your email address in my book. When spring arrives, and we start to plan events, I will include you on the mailings.

Tom,
Have they set a date for this coming year?
Is it through a club, like the Porsche guys, or just a group of individuals looking to rent it?
We usually go out with the local Porsche club, as they rent the track every summer, and usually have a few different dates throughout the season.

I'll keep in touch guys.